2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO: Casey Anthony will NEVER be awarded another trial. She has used up all there was to use up...

LA: if certain things are not what they seem it will change the way stuff goes down.

okay.

Yes, she is just agreeing with him.

yeah, yeah. Oh absolutely!

LA: reach out to you?

during the day, between like now and three, a decent hour of the day.

LA: I will pay more attention to my phone for numbers I don't know.

yes

absolutely

LA: keep in mind I will...

yeah, Lee I am not doing anything but reading books and napping, BIG BIG laughing. I am waiting to go home.

LA: mom's working hard with the media, keeping the focus on Caylee....

where it belongs, (ow, ICA hurt herself and said something outloud "ow")

There is no end to her selfishness. Have you ever known someone who is selfish, like really selfish all the time. I have. And they don't hold a candle to ICA.

She is pure ego. IMHO.

Casey just :sigh: so hard. This is boring for her.

I have been keeping stronger faith than I ever have.

LA: people are reaching out to you with vigils...those two in particular they have used this as a platform...let your sister know we love her...these are complete strangers.

(yeah, it has to be strangers to give ICA their support)

LA: we are of course just like you are being pulled in a million directions. Any resources...tons of stuff I can talk to you about.

honestly it is nice to see what is going on outside I dont' have much to talk about. I have been reading books, eating sleeping. (she is happy and laughing)

RESOURCES the word is sure used often by both Lee and Casey. You need people for the resources. Amy was a resource, as well.

I just think the talking in code is silly. What I think he should have done is kept the tone he used in her phone call home. I don't mean he shouldn't be interrogating her.

If that was my brother and I, he would be speaking to me in terms that can't be mentioned in mixed company.

And I would have been hysterical....

"The good people have offered up their support and resources."

"Good."

If Caylee had drowned, Casey was thrilled to have good-hearted strangers exhausting themselves and giving their money for her Hoax.

Just a lurker and now a newbie here. Wanting to thank all of you for your input and posts.

Has anyone else noticed how during certain parts of the tape ICA (in court, not on tape) almost smiles? I have seen it three times now. That is so strange to me!! It reminds me of a Criminal minds episode.

LOL all the criminal minds episodes!

I just realized that videotape ICA is on the right side of courtroom ICA's screen as she looks at it in court. And I think she has been watching herself this whole time, not looking to the left of the screen where Lee's face is displayed.

Bless Josh Duckett. Hopefully, most jurors know who he is and remember Trenton. Another person used by ICA.

Casey interjects with everything Lee says...before he finishes his sentence she is already remarking:

"yeah" "okay" "perfect" "yeah"

I have always been against the death penalty. I feel bad that I wish it for her:( ^i^

Im right there with you. AND I didnt wish it for here before she tried to throw GA under the bus....very evil.

Just look at the comparison of how young Lee looks in this video compared to yesterday on the stand. Or was it yesterday?

The changes are striking.

KC - I have nothing, keep talking to me - I am sooo loving this attention!!

It appears that she is listening with an ear for anything she can use. There is no emotion at all.

Absolutely

she doesnt LISTEN to what he is saying except to find a few more tidbits and to reassure herself that they arent on to her.

and anything he DOES suggest, she lets him run with it. She encourages it.

For not having much to contribute yesterday, he certainly is verbose on this video.

It must keep running through the juror's minds, that by the time these videos were recorded, Caylee was already dead.

And, by Casey's defense team's own admission, Casey knew it.

JB Big mistake, that she drown. Before all this comes out. Gives them such a better sense.

Her family and believers thought that ZFG was code for a real person, since it was quickly becoming apparent that everyone else was fake, including ZFG.

IIRC, CA in an interview told the Detectives she thought ZFG was code for Amy or Ricardo. She may have also fingered JG too.

This is very telling. This family has been dancing to ICA's music for a very long time. They are used to this. They know even her truths are lies..........or her lies are truths only not about what she's talking about..........oh dear Lord........I've gone and blown a brain fuse........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela