2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB should tell ICA,
Those jurors really dislike whisper and note passing from defendant…

With good reason imo..IF anything ICA was true..she would be intently paying attention rather than trying to find some way to justify or discredit everything that was said back then..which is what I believe she is doing with the note passing/whispering..She's just not used to people not believing her..she thought she was just that good..Surprise ICA..that just ain't the case!

The very thought of all the work put in by volunteers, fund raisers, searchers, is just so sickening...I hope this is sinking in with jurors as much as anything else...while Caylee decomposes a few blocks from home...

I noticed that with all 3 Anthony's! KC has aged them 10 years!:twocents:

I really noticed it with Lee..he seems to be going gray. Its awful. CA moves slower, 3 yrs ago she seemed so much younger and peppier. It is sad.

Too bizarre to think about what goes through each of the players minds as they listen to this with current knowledge.

She doesn't want to hear about money and support that's not going into her own hands. yuck

At the time of this video do they know it will be made public???

Is anyone else comparing her face in court to the face on the tape? She went to just ugly..in all ways. ^i^

Just a lurker and now a newbie here. Wanting to thank all of you for your input and posts.

Welcome to the WS Family..... would love to hear your thoughts as the trial progresses.

I thought when I read about the jurors,there were 3 who did not believe in the DP!

I've been on phone conversations that I really don't want to be on any more--think she is on one of them EXCECPT this is more important than the ones I've turned out....

LA: stuff that was donated: stuff from coca cola...

CA: (becomes interested) oh wow.

LA: blah blah....

that's great, that's huge, that's exactly what I wanted...

that's what we all wanted...

exactly...

those resources those numb...

yeah

I know they would love to hear...

oh, I definitely if you could write this down. (whispers five minutes I know) (pauses)

16a67362-a35f-43e4-a641-afe12f040674_300.jpg
Cindy watches jailhouse videos

by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 5:00 PM

This breaks my heart.

She is finally seeing the truth about ICA ...it's a lot to process and I feel so sorry for her. This is a devastating truth for Cindy...ICA is killed her Grandbaby Caylee and ran everyone around like crazy with all her lies.

She is so bored listening to Lee talking about the charities - takes the phone away from her ear and readjusts herself..listens again - perfect, great, if you could write this down - oh my god she is dictating a media release!!! Ack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3