2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For not having much to contribute yesterday, he certainly is verbose on this video.

This was in the beginning. I think they still had hope?
Now 3 yr later, theyre tired and realise it was all a lie. Id be exhausted from it all.

Every time they put a paper in front of her or pass one in front of her I am hoping it a paper to have her sign that says ," OK, I quit! I can't do this anymore! Please have mercy on me!"
just dreaming, I know.....

I've been on phone conversations that I really don't want to be on any more--think she is on one of them EXCECPT this is more important than the ones I've turned out....

That's exactly what I was just thinking...

As far as publicly is concerned, I love Caylee and want her back.

How about in private?

She sounds like she is accepting an award.

"I want to openly thank our family and friends..."

She again says she knows in her gut, in her heart, in her whole being they will be with her again. Jurors look over at George and Cindy.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:18 PM

Casey interjects with everything Lee says...before he finishes his sentence she is already remarking:

"yeah" "okay" "perfect" "yeah"

I have to be perfectly honest i only heard a few words myself! He goes on and on!

munchausan by proxy but in this case the mother committed Murder, moo

Pardon my density, but what is the evidentiary worth of this tape to the jury? (It's simply gibberish, in addition to the previously uttered lies and BS Casey adds nothing to.)

Watching these videos is probably convincing Casey that she is a cool, convincing liar, and she will insist that Jose puts on the stand to testify in her own behalf.

Hope the jury is paying close attention to the brother sister bond

I want to openly thank not only our friends but the family for their unconditional support and those who have donated resources to help us. Keep Caylee in their prayers and anyone with any information come for ward.

RESOURCES.

I have gone through other resources. I have tried to find other resources. We have utilized serval resources...

LA: if you could speak to the person or persons that have Caylee, that we could get to them on a public level.

I miss her dearly and I want nothing more than for her to come home safe and be home with her family. It is obvious you will stop at nothing to find her. In my heart in my gut I know I will be with her.

Casey can get out some real sentiment here because she only has a few minutes.

KC: I didn't get to thank you for all your help, you know how I feel...

:dramaqueen:

And the Academy award goes to!

LA being very quiet on the video right now.........ackward long silence and then ICA breaks into her @#$ kissing to LA............."Thank you so much for everything you've done......blah blah blah" No reaction from LA at all...........just listening to his sister

Oh, missing fingers right now to the family hand.............we'll be complete again one day........

ICA repeating the "finger" analogy....
I'll bet GA,CA and LA all want to give her a finger or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members