2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sidebar thread here!

(This is Past Ynot again. I am only two pages in the past so maybe I will be able to catch up with you in the present sooner rather than later!)

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
About to be a guest of @VinniePolitan on InSession talking about you guessed it,
Casey

Jury out of courtroom.

HHBP asked if Mr. Mason served their motion on the State of Fla that they want to have heard at 8:30? CM not sure what it is.

Oh no....CM...

HHJP: "Mr. Mason, did you serve the state with this motion you want to be heard tomorrow morning?"

Every time they put a paper in front of her or pass one in front of her I am hoping it a paper to have her sign that says ," OK, I quit! I can't do this anymore! Please have mercy on me!"
just dreaming, I know.....

I have been saying the same thing how long do u think they will let this go on before saying KC we have to stop this wont have a good ending....
Her lawyer should advise her............ JMO

JB appeared to look begrudgingly towards ICA as she was whispering to Sims. ICA has a lot to think about tonight. Me thinks she may not sleep too well this night.

For one, it shows the tremendous waste of resources of LE, searchers, private contributors, people who prayed, etc. This woman goes to great lengths to deceive.

:lol:

A motion from CM's office that he doesn't know about?

He says he has an alibi, and has been sitting here all day!

:lol:

Following faithfully, but haven't had much of a chance to discuss with you guys. :-(
Spoke to someone who did not follow this case from the beginning and actually was asking me questions when she noticed all the coverage on the news. I told her to follow the trial so she can gather her own conclusion. After re-watching the opening statements and the first few days...I wanted to pass on her conclusion. (paraphrasing) "I wouldn't have to sit in on a whole trial to see her guilt. The whole defense theory sounds like BS. I've heard of people covering up a murder by making it look like an accident, but when have you ever heard of someone covering up a unfortunately common accident by making it look like a disapperance/murder."

BBM

That would make a great siggie. Spot on! :rocker:

Holy cow... who does CM think he's getting cocky with, HHJP?! Oh no he didn't! :eek:

Pardon my density, but what is the evidentiary worth of this tape to the jury? (It's simply gibberish, in addition to the previously uttered lies and BS Casey adds nothing to.)

This one isn't as damning as some of the others, but the state submitted all the tapes recorded - and are showing all of them - every second so that the DT cannot say they edited stuff. this one just supports to show the lies - and bridge to the others -

:waitasec:

Has someone contacted Guiness Book of World Records ? This has got to be the most MOTIONS filed ever in a case . . .

what? CM's office filed a motion he doesn't know about?????????????/

HHJP says a motion has been filed from their office and the DT says they know nothing about it.

Hahaha, I knew Judge P was going to say been there done that, already denied.

Bet it stays denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member