2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time they put a paper in front of her or pass one in front of her I am hoping it a paper to have her sign that says ," OK, I quit! I can't do this anymore! Please have mercy on me!"
just dreaming, I know.....

:floorlaugh:

There is certainly a special place in the afterlife for her! ^i^

she's creeping me out - she figured that with all that hoopla, they'd find that body and then she'd go on to her next role - grieving cute mom

Playing Freud.....ICA says I know in my heart that we will be with her (Caylee) someday.

Should have been that she will be with us.

Just when she senses he is doubting her, she starts thanking him for all his support.
She gets weepy.
She 'cons' him back in.

LA - Strangers are giving him hugs and sending him support for ICA. There are good people out there. They want to do whatever they can and have offered up unconditional help and resources. If you think of anything we can maybe utilize that we may not think of, let us know.

ICA - It's better to hear about things going on outside of this. Outside of telling mom about the food and reading books.

LA - want me to tell you about what we are doing here? I am taking control of the Caylee is missing MySpace. On the 16th I changed mine, yours and mom's profiles to mirror the profile to let people know how to volunteer. I've used connections through Josh Duckett, a help find Caylee website. Taking tips, volunteer info. Trying to use that as the hub - a way to communicate with everybody. Charities have offered support in the form of flyers, posters, billboards, mobile billboards, tshirts.

ICA - saw the tshirts. What's the bracelet?

LA - It's actually Trenton Duckett is missing bracelet. We're working on ones for Caylee. We have a huge fundraiser in Daytona on Friday.

(ICA motions with her finger to talk to JB)

LA - They have thousands of people who have RSVP'd.

ICA - response is huge. That's exactly what I wanted.

LA - Anything you want me to relay to them?

ICA - Write this down - I want to openly thank not only my family but our friends and the community for their unconditional love and support. I want to thank, obviously, all the charities that are donating their time and their efforts and their resources to help us. I want everyone to keep Caylee and our family in our prayers and if there is anyone with information to come forward without haste.

LA - okay - anything specifically - if you could speak to the person who has Caylee?

ICA - Publicly, we miss her we love her, i miss her I love her dearly and I want nothing more than for her to come home and be safe with her family. It's obvious we will stop at nothing to get her back. I know with every ounce of my being that we will get her back again. After JB left, I realized I didn't get to thank you for all your help and all that you are doing. I know you know how I feel. You know how much I love you and I appreciate this more and more every day. I wish that I could be with you. I know I will soon. I can feel that. It's coming closer. We'll have our family back. Dad's hand analogy - 2 fingers missing. Our hand will be complete.

ICA - Mom said we are stronger than we ever have been and I truly believe that. We'll get through this and be okay. I love you guys so much and miss you.

LA - we love you too. I love you too. We're going to find Caylee.

Watching these videos is probably convincing Casey that she is a cool, convincing liar, and she will insist that Jose puts on the stand to testify in her own behalf.

I hope so! I think she already thinks that she should be able to speak ob her behalf.

That's right KC, sit there and take a good hard look at that monitor while your family tells you they love you and can't wait for you to come home. Say your goodbyes to that life.

LA being very quiet on the video right now.........ackward long silence and then ICA breaks into her @#$ kissing to LA............."Thank you so much for everything you've done......blah blah blah" No reaction from LA at all...........just listening to his sister

Oh, missing fingers right now to the family hand.............we'll be complete again one day........

Dad's the thumb...you are the middle finger...fingers are missing...our family will be complete and we are stronger than we ever have been. And I truly believe that we will all make it though this and be okay. I miss you all so much and ...oh god...

LA: I love you too, and we are going to find Caylee and that is it. (Lee was crying)

But IMHO: Casey's tears were FAKE.

LDB: that is the end of...

HHJP: end of that tape? Okay, the time is five twenty one...going to recess for the evening. Heed. Excused.

The most important video- that last one w/ her parents, where she loses control, must play in the a.m.

This is very telling. This family has been dancing to ICA's music for a very long time. They are used to this. They know even her truths are lies..........or her lies are truths only not about what she's talking about..........oh dear Lord........I've gone and blown a brain fuse........

ITA. Imo, the big secret was not the molestation, it was Casey and how she was the evil queen in that castle.

She likes that she's the ring finger and not the pinky finger cause that's bigger on the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3