2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor LA, another victim of his sister's lies. In this vid, he seems to really want to believe that Caylee is out there somewhere, if only he could get the info from his evasive sister!

ETA: Reminder.. during this video with her brother, Little Caylee was already dead, lying in a swampy area and KC knew it.

Poor Tony. IMO she's mad he wouldn't take her call. So under the bus he goes.

Places that are specific to our family? Ask Mom about the places we talked about? What?

So cruel. "Ask mom, she should remember specific places." From Cindy's testimony, this is definitely true. If only Cindy could somehow forget :(

Why check things that are familiar to "us", i.e. the family, when a non-family member supposedly has her daughter?

And yet another name... is this one real?

“Look locally Lee at places near our house that I have been around"

Thank goodness Casey seems to love the definitives "absolutely" and "most definitely". LOL

And the "reaching out". Double LOL

who's this boogjois??? so he came to see her...???...why??? was this a lie too??

LA - anybody you don't trust that I should be looking into? ICA can't think of anyone.

Jessie, Tony, possibly Will and possibly Ricardo - people LA is going to look into.

(ICA's courtroom demeanor - still just staring at monitor)

LA asks areas or places to focus search. ICA says check things locally, things that are familiar to the family, ask mom specific places we have spoken about in the past few weeks. Go thru Mom.

This is the first outside connection except for Patrick B. who showed up yesterday. He is someone they should talk to.

From WESH:

Three jurors take notes when #CaseyAnthony says that #leeanthony should trust their dad.
Right! Mom: Most definitely trust (supposedly the Mom who did not protect her from sexual abuse. ) Dad: Most definitely trust. (her supposed rapist). No wonder Baez tried to object before this part began. And worst of all, the child supposedly drowned a long time ago, yet here Casey is, blathering away about how to find her. I pray the jury sees exactly how shallow, cold, and nothing she really is.

Place she mentioned to Mom....aka the field she use to play in as a child...aka the location where Caylee's remains were ultimately found.

Omg, making CA wrack her brain to figure out what clues ICA said she's supposed to figure out. ICA is diabolical.

Patrick Bougois? I'd almost swear that name was made up.

Arg...I can't tell what's real and what isn't anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1