2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
stevehelling Steve Helling
@
@AmandaOberWESH and the jurors noticed. Number 10 immediately started jotting down notes.

Why check things that are familiar to "us", i.e. the family, when a non-family member supposedly has her daughter?

And yet another name... is this one real?

IIRC, Patrick B was indeed one of the first visitors to ICA in jail.

I just have to say one thing for KC.....she should have stayed in school because she missed her calling.......she makes for an excellent Fiction Author....A playwrite.....A choreographer! Her the woven dimensions of the tales she has spun......all of the plates in the air all at the same time.....living on the edge of ....

Patrick Bougouis (sic?) ..... ..... oh one from High School that meant an awful lot for him to visit......so meaningful to her having people from high school remember her and show their support......wow

Golly it's like some fantastic clandestine spy novel now. She really morphs so fast into these roles

Also, ICA is not having a good time watching this - she's starting to freak

I missed... what was KC saying was "BS"???

Why so secret, secret. Shake your head yes or stay silent. So what if they were being taped. If I were innocent I'd be standing on the chair YELLING out names and places to check. Crazy!

So is she giving sick hints as to where Caylee was?

I LOVE that all these tapes are coming into evidence. She should get ready for death row.

I for one am grateful Casey never learned to shut up.

Good afternoon, all I have joinned her since Court T.V. has closed their boards, as I am sur that a lot have come over here, the name was just Ontariolynn not 13 added, and from Ontario Canada, I have read your forum many times over the past several years and you all seemed like a nice group of people.

Thank you for allowing me to join, and I shall go back to watch, I feel the most sad trial to date in my life time, in the sense that I feel Casey was so very sick, but deserves the DP, as why should the States pay for her with their taxes anymore!!

Awww. ICA thinks that AMY is TRUSTWORTHY and GENUINE....the inmate finds her credible:)

It's gonna look so bad to the jury that ICA tries to cast doubt on Tony, Jesse, etc when she KNOWS her daughter is dead :mad:

BBM

Will certainly show she has a history of wrongfully accusing completely innocent people.

fabricated??? THEY fabricated????? OMG.. now YM!!! flat out LIEEEEEEE!!!

I love it!

LA saying YM was VERY HONEST AND OPEN WITH THEM!

:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member