2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oops - ICA looking a little worried
i bet she wanted JB to object again and he said he can't

never mind - she's smiling now

I have a feeling DT is having someone monitoring this site, so be careful. We don't want to give JB any ideas.
The reason I say this is a couple days ago I wrote about my son who was 6 yrs old at the time had an imaginary friend. And I talked about how he was sad cause my hubby sat on him during dinner.
Me thinks JB got that from here as today he asked YM, did you ever sit on Zany? :waitasec: :floorlaugh:

My son had one too! But he only appeared when my son was in trouble! His name was Muff! :floorlaugh:

I think it's very clever how SA is managing to throw a whole lot of "light" on JB with ICAs own words. Subtle as a truck, but I am enjoying it

Could this alter the trial at all abt poor representation of the defendant?

Good afternoon, all I have joinned her since Court T.V. has closed their boards, as I am sur that a lot have come over here, the name was just Ontariolynn not 13 added, and from Ontario Canada, I have read your forum many times over the past several years and you all seemed like a nice group of people.

Thank you for allowing me to join, and I shall go back to watch, I feel the most sad trial to date in my life time, in the sense that I feel Casey was so very sick, but deserves the DP, as why should the States pay for her with their taxes anymore!!

:wagon:

Do we know if the Anthony's really did give letters to JB and JB did not give them to ICA? Or is LA just trying to trick ICA into something?

The jury must be very impressed with the fact that Jose kept letters from Casey.

Oh my..... stifling her laughter when Lee says horse race .... how inappropriate of her!! Lee is trying to HELP and she is giggling like there is nothing serious going on.

what in the world is Lee actually saying - that JB isn't on her side??

KC keeps giving these HUGE sighs because she is tired of Lee delving and talking...she just wants to talk about herself and she is bored.

The half smirk on ICA's face while she is watching this is incredible. I think she is enjoying how she is sending Lee & everyone else on a wild goose chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4