2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS LANDS AT RANDOM...while videos are being played please refrain from chit chat in the trial thread. Thank you guys so very much...

Good afternoon, all I have joinned her since Court T.V. has closed their boards, as I am sur that a lot have come over here, the name was just Ontariolynn not 13 added, and from Ontario Canada, I have read your forum many times over the past several years and you all seemed like a nice group of people.

Thank you for allowing me to join, and I shall go back to watch, I feel the most sad trial to date in my life time, in the sense that I feel Casey was so very sick, but deserves the DP, as why should the States pay for her with their taxes anymore!!

Welcome fellow Websleuthing Ontarian :)
:welcome4:

As I am listening to this I have come to the conclusion that they are talking about "nothing".

He is not getting anything out of her, she is really not listening. He is not asking the right questions, she sounds annoyed. nothing.

Post of the day :rocker:

omg... LEE.... a poor try at columbo!! NOT working...omg she just opened up a brand new acct at wachovia??!?!?!

The look on ICA's face while listening is like "Man... I shouldn't have said that THERE. Ooo. I coulda gone this direction. I should said THIS instead." She's just honing her craft.

I dont understand how her parents ever believed a word she said. EVER. She is not a good liar. She is not a good actress.

As a side, I guess all of us watching the trial should be glad there is more tapes of these visits or this trial good have lasted way longer. 1 visit a week for 3 years would have been 52 hours of video.

No don't notice that I dumped all Caylees photos on the day she died.

Hmmm...she didnt want them looking in photo bucket....was this where the pics were stored of the hanging teddy bear and little girl that has the dp comment with it?

OMG - I totally missed that she opened a "bank account"!

OMG! :eek:

That has to be a lie! What would she put in there? :waitasec: Imaginary money? :waitasec: OR was it an imaginary "bank account"? :waitasec:

:lol:

Any places or "clues" out there?

Myspace & facebook - possibly
photobucket - no
phone records (KC) - best bet for anything
bank account? (KC) - she just opened a new account!

What is this about ICA's account at Wachovia? Assume this was a lie as well?

I wonder whos money is in her bank account!
And how much!

Her get away money!

Lee teaching Casey what Power of Attorney means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4