2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She just opened a bank account and LA should have her mom get $$ out
you gotta' be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!

She had a new bank account at Wachovia????

I recall seeing this tapes, but wow, just wow, casey is really something else..

eta, ive to run errands, but I will be back and I know ya'll will take good notes for me, thank you

Do I have tech diff, or are they playing this tape again?

Other inmates during her booking mentioned his name and she told that inmate to give JB her NAME

OOOH. Smart move Casey! That's where I would ask for a lawyer reference too!:floorlaugh:

She might as well got his number off a bathroom wall.

Does LA talk like this in real life? It seems...odd...staged. Bad PI acting.

JMO

Some people just like the sound of their own voice, know what I mean? This whole conversation goes way beyond bizarre.
Certainly not anything I would be talking about if my child was missing, recorded or not!

oh my I just don't understand why they need clues. SHE should know everything about Zanny - she has been friends with her for 3 years.

she is huffing and puffing ~~~~~~~ she is bored with Lee's conversation!
Because she knows the obvious truth.

Jury of 12 will unite on this one.

Someone in the courtroom needs to yell "Look, squirrel" right now, that may be the only thing that saves her...

CA has power of attorney... Casey thinks she knows everything. :) She so! does not want to be listening to her brother in that jail conversation...

Her constant sighing is her frustration that Lee is wanting to talk about Caylee and how to find her and his insistance that Jose might not be acting in Caylee's best interest and that all he cares about is himself and keeping information from LE. She is pissed at him, she was hoping that all they would talk about is her and how he was going to get her out.

She is barely keeping it together, she looses her ability to keep up the farce half way through and then starts to get irritated and answers his questions with one word answers and lots of sighing, how she didn't just say "forget it Lee, I don't give a rats behind about Caylee and only come here in the future to tell me how I am getting out of here, goodbye".

"Should I look at bank accounts or credit cards or any other place that you may have gotten money from?"

"No!"

KC keeps giving these HUGE sighs because she is tired of Lee delving and talking...she just wants to talk about herself and she is bored.

She stopped allowing Lee to visit her..WHY? IMO because he asked her questions and she did not want to answer them...and IMO she could not manipulate him as easily as her parents
:twocents:

@JimLichtenstein What, if any, are the jurors reactions while watching this??

@JimLichtensteinJim Lichtenstein
@KDSFon No reactions. Just staring at their monitors.

as to her laptop: "I dont think there is anything on there"...uh huh.

as to the family computer: "yeah, you can check that one".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4