2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's even lying about the computer password.

it's gotta' be hard for the jury because they do not make any sense at all

I dont understand how her parents ever believed a word she said. EVER. She is not a good liar. She is not a good actress.

As a side, I guess all of us watching the trial should be glad there is more tapes of these visits or this trial good have lasted way longer. 1 visit a week for 3 years would have been 52 hours of video.

Even LE said she sounded very convincing when she took them to Universal. They had no reason not to believe her before they got there.

Who speculates that Lee will be called back up again...
Remember he did go out and conduct his own investigation with all the information Casey have him.

Does Casey not know she is on trial for the murder of her daughter? She is acting like this is a joke or something. There is something a little "extra" strange about her today. She is too happy! This is a murder trial!!!!!

So what's going to be in her pictures that'll help find Caylee? Did she photograph her drowning?

Regarding the bank account....lets consider the source please....

LA tried ICA password, LA getting frustrated cause doesn't work!

Password is RICO?! As in Racketeering?! :floorlaugh:

And it doesn't work. Surprise surprise.

"who else has been on the computer?"...hmmm...is this where she tried to set someone up,.....

She was trying to frame her parents right then.

OOOH. Smart move Casey! That's where I would ask for a lawyer reference too!:floorlaugh:

She might as well got his number off a bathroom wall.

Those other inmates probably had a good laugh about it afterward.

Why check things that are familiar to "us", i.e. the family, when a non-family member supposedly has her daughter?

And yet another name... is this one real?

For a while I thought that she was referring to where they found Caylee's body. Now, listening to it again, I think she's referencing all the places that featured in her lies to Cindy--Sea World, the beach, etc. I think she was trying to send Cindy and everyone else on a marathon search--like Amy H. said, "a tour of Florida."

she didn't want them to see all the photos she deleted of Caylee in photobucket right after she killed her. MO out of sight out of mind.

IMO, ICA (knowing her baby 'accidently drowned') throwing her so called *friends* she can't trust under the bus--will speak volumes to the jury. That's CRUEL. Almost as cruel as throwing your family under the bus & virtually blaming them. I hope they see the pattern........

How frustrated she sounds when Lee confronts her with the fact that she gave him a bad password to one of her accounts. How dare he question her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734