2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And 3 years later she is still mad that Yuri, after reading her her rights, told her he would make sure she was in jail for as long as possible. Makes me smile.

Good afternoon, all I have joined her since Court T.V. has closed their boards, as I am sure that a lot have come over here, the name was just Ontariolynn not 13 added, and from Ontario Canada, I have read your forum many times over the past several years and you all seemed like a nice group of people.

Thank you for allowing me to join, and I shall go back to watch, I feel the most sad trial to date in my life time, in the sense that I feel Casey was so very sick, but deserves the DP, as why should the States pay for her with their taxes anymore!!

:welcome:

IIRC, Patrick B was indeed one of the first visitors to ICA in jail.

Was he the guy who supposedly went to school with Casey? I remember a guy showing up and telling her to hang in there (or something along those lines). She didn't seem to know who he was and acted kind of confused IIRC. I always thought it was just someone who was trying to get his name into the news, but I've never seen any explanation about who exactly this guy was.

Good afternoon, all I have joinned her since Court T.V. has closed their boards, as I am sur that a lot have come over here, the name was just Ontariolynn not 13 added, and from Ontario Canada, I have read your forum many times over the past several years and you all seemed like a nice group of people.

Thank you for allowing me to join, and I shall go back to watch, I feel the most sad trial to date in my life time, in the sense that I feel Casey was so very sick, but deserves the DP, as why should the States pay for her with their taxes anymore!!

Welcome!!! :great:

What is she charged with at the time of this call?

Several don't even have their notepads out: 3, 6, 7, alternates 3 and 5. Can't tell about juror 12.

by stevehelling via twitter at 1:22 PM

Courtroom present day ICA looks sick to her stomach.

(I need a bathroom break and a "special" break :( )

it just gets worse (better) and worse for this DT..and better and better for PT

stevehelling Steve Helling
Several don't even have their notepads out: 3, 6, 7, alternates 3 and 5. Can't tell about juror 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4