2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill S saying that Casey is a good liar. Give her a brick, and she will build a city out of it!

:lol:

I think the judge's watch runs slow. Rarely are they back when he says they will be.
I think it's because he's giving the jury some leeway, letting them finish up smoking or bathroom, IMO.

Baez wants a mistrial. Due to negative statements about him.

Here's Mistrial Number Five....!!!!
In reference to her counsel - negative statements......
LOL!

If so she will still have to remain in jail, appeals take a long time and second time around will be the charm. I'm not worried.

True. Probably not even the best defence lawyer in the world could get her acquitted, unless they were able to suppress every piece of evidence.

Baez is not happy that the jurors, the courtroom, and the whole nation got to hear statements pointing out what he is all about. He is objecting.

It is **very important** to keep the discussion on the trial thread focused on the trial. THIS POST LANDS AT RANDOM

how many times has JB asked for a mistrial so far, anyone keeping count?

Well they now know that everything she said on this tape is a lie, since in opening statement she admitted Caylee died on June 16th...... they must be wondering what kind of monster does this to her only brother who is running in circles trying to help her.

He must be so hurt.

JB saying the comments about him are irrelevant. The jury should not have heard them talk about him obstructing justice.

ok...Jose has his feelings hurt...asking for a mistrial

JB requesting mistrial due to irrelevant comments in the videos regarding counsel

Should have thought of that before he kept her as a client!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get over yourself JB. carry on.

Perhaps he's asking because he wants out and that's the only way he gets out?

Well - we knew he would get all up in arms about the disparaging comments made about him.

Also says that there are "mis-statements of law" contained in the videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa