2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have kept these out if he was on top of this and filed a motion a long time ago.

"I ate cole slaw! Tell Dad I ate cole slaw!" - can't wait for the jury to hear that one!

Well JB - you had 2 and half years to do this - the deadline was 12/31/10 - but you were on TV weren't you? Based on that I'd say the characterizations raised were correct

If there is a mistrial what happens? She doesn't get released right?

They pick a new jury and start over.

He could have kept these out if he was on top of this and filed a motion a long time ago.

Who grants the mistrial? And is it done immediately. What is the procedure? tia

It seems to me that there were more negative things said about LE than about JB in the video, so I don't see what the big deal is...

Didn't JB have an opportunity to view these videos before the trial and object to them before they were shown?

I can't wait for the video with her parents where she goes "What's she crying about now?"

All this trying to play up Casey as mousy and afraid of her parents...gonna backfire bigtime.

Not once does she ever talk to them like they are holding something over HER head. It's always the other way around.

I think dude actually has a point for once

No he does NOT. He had plenty of time to view this video and object prior to it being shown in court. He didn't object then, or if he did it was overruled, he can't get a mistrial on it now.

End of story.

I have to wonder if JB even reviewed these visitation tapes? He is so inept.

If Jose didn't want the vidoes shown he should have opposed BEFORE the December deadline and we wouldn't be talking about it right now.

He didn't do his job and is now trying to get a mistrial for it. He sure does have some nerve.

I mean, I understand Baez's point, but....with 9 lawyers on their team over the course of the trial, did they NOT find it important enough to file a motion about this specifically? I mean...hello? That's what you DO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad