2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With his years of experience, how did this get by CM?

:waitasec: Maybe JB should have been "preparing" for trial instead of spending time in front of the cameras ... hmmm ... that "48 Hours Special" just a few weeks before jury selection . . .

:thud: He's working on HH's last nerve. Return the jury.

Sorry folks I was away from my computer while JB's request for mistrial......see posts from Chiquita, Mombomb and others since break.......

denied mistrial motion...untimely

fashion a "?" and give HHBP one - instructions and HHBP will be happy to consider one..... JB talking to his client...didn't listen to LDB - eliminate 12 minutes dead air....no objection subject to JB's previous objections

JB: our previous objection was a 403. We had previously filed a motion, a agents of the state was included we are renewing that and request a mistrial because of the statements heard during the video especially about the defendants council...including that her council may withhold evidence and destroy evidence. The jury heard and it ruins credibility...other than filing motions and renewing objections that is all we can do. There are future videos that have further slanders against the defnese's council...other legal and um also misstakments of law and fact surrounding the legal representation of Miss Anthony and the visitors in these tapes. I understand part of what the State of FL is doing how ever they should be relvant they should not be prejudicial where you have statements that may confused the jury as to what the law may be and issues related to the defendants council. On those grounds we ask for a mistrial

the motion as it relates to these tapes it went exclusively to the Anthony's being agents of the state. He did not state which parts are prohibitive, he did not file in a timely fashion....

HHJP: want to ask questions. dead lines to address evidentuary...December 2010

LDB: yes that is accurate

HHJP: in the motions filed by the defense ever filed to redact portions of these videos that are being published.

LDB: more of an inquirey to see if we could and of that nature.

HHJP: one dealing with the dead line and two dealing with a specific motion to redact portions of the video

JB: I would agree with the state among the hundreds we did not but it is out job to raise objections I did it before during and after and doing it again, highly predjudical. I am raising them, if the defense chose a higher priority for other items. I have to bring this to your attention judge.

HHJP: these videos when were they given to defense?

2008 around september of 2008 all except one jan 2009, one was a mix up that was disclosed about a week ago. my position is the same

LDB: ?

HHJP: 2008

LDB: yes, except for the last one, the mix up he refers to is his having a copy and then getting it to us.

HHJP: time for filing briefs and other things there must be some finality this court gave a date dec 31 and from jan up untill april we had availability for hearings. The court will deny the motion for mistrial. We have heard the other motions this one has raised it is untimely and it will be denied.

JB: ?

HHJP: if you fashion a curative instruction as to what you would like in it and I will fashion one and give one if proper.

LDB: we want to start at 11 and 30 so there is no dead air

HHJP: any objection from the defense?

JB: was speaking to client did not hear

LDB: the exchange begins at 11 min so instead of having dead air

HHJP: all right let's return the jury

all rise for the jury

Another reminder my friends. Art Harris wrote a GREAT article about Melich, Baez, and Websleuths and what happened in court yesterday. You can read all about it here;

http://www.artharris.com/2011/06/01...se-against-casey-anthony-detective/#more-5324

Yours truly also wrote about it and Mr. Harris was so kind to put it on his blog right here; http://www.artharris.com/2011/06/02/websleuths-expose-casey-anthony-case-hype/#more-5329

Sorry to interrupt the thread but I knew most of our members were right here.

Off to ban myself for going off topic.

Casey is super pizzed.....shooting daggers at Baez

What?!! Details please!

Should be coming up soon enough - in one of the videos she is meeting with George and Cindy and tells Cindy that she ate cole slaw, to "tell Dad I ate cole slaw!" The excitement in her voice and the way she sounds like a child is super eerie - especially considering the circumstances. Wait til you see it!

ICA has such an angry expression on her face - even with the jury returning. She is so very angry.

the next video will start at 11 minutes... because first few minutes is dead air

25 July (two videos in sequence) visit with GA and CA with ICa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member