2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
stevehelling Steve Helling
12) MWF, 60s, 2 kids, 1 grandkid. Looked sympathetic to Cindy, often looks at Casey or at the prosecution for reaction when defense speaks.

CA: We forgive anything that you've said.

ICA: I haven't said anything...don't worry.

ICA sounding VERY chipper.

bbm (and red)

That's one very critical, salient statement in all of this (IMO).

Maybe that's the fundamental problem here. ICA's been forgiven, or translated ... enabled ... all her life. All her stories, perhaps since a very young child, have been swallowed hook line and sinker by her audience. Maybe ICA was always humored not disciplined when she told some "big ones". Maybe people laughed at her and she learned that when she lied - she got mega attention.

To that end, as an adult, she's now playing back that humor. Laughing back but this time she doesn't seem to understand this is no stage. It's a cliff edge.

Spoilt when growing up? I certainly don't know ... but one thing is for sure, seems moral values, self respect and common courtesy are nowhere in this woman's orbit; her deception comes as automatic to her as waking up every day. Just a given - it's normal. Someone "else" will fix it. Scarlet O'Hara and "tomorrow's another day"...

Very sad. Look where it all led. Too tragic ...

ICA took *nothing* seriously. Not even the life of her own daughter. IMOO, o course

WOW. OK ... said me wee bit; crawlin right out til verdict ... thank you all ***so much*** for the tapes 'n transcripts; wenwe4 and all - gr8 job :)

Polk

Amazing how she tried so hard to compartmentalize her family and her friends. She tried so hard to keep her friends away from her family.

Just so I'm clear...are you referring to her real or imaginary friends?

:floorlaugh:

Listening to ICA talking to CA and GA - my brain is screaming for an anti-virus protection.

This phone call is mind numbingly bizarre especially when you consider that the DT claims this was after Caylee drowned...All these people she can't trust, etc.

CA: any messages to annie tony?

tell amy I am sorry

okay

um, tell ryan appreciate the help. if he comes to town I don't know if he is able

okay tony?

what is there to say to him, a friend I haven't seen in four years and he hasn't made any effort won't talk to Jose when I sent a note. I want to reach out and talk to him but my concern is you guys.

Jesse?

for him to stay as far away as possible, I don't know how much I trust him, in my gut

okay well I have been thinking that all along I told deputies, does he know zanny?

to the best of my knowledge no but quite possibly

WTF?

his dad has been reaching out to your dad, sent and email and even though the differences between you and them you are a good mom and they want Caylee back.

as far as Jesse as a individual is very very (?) as far as his parents.

your tiffany ring, your little heart ring who gave you?

I haven't seen the ring in a while, Jeff gave it

we can't find him

Lee is looking

Dee from Kodak called to say she loves you and knows you will be okay

okay

are we tom frank or tom manly

there is a tom frank and a tom many. again information even directly at universal

why did they put in the police report manly

mom I dont' know information specifics I had given them...

mike?

I haven't spoken to him in a long time

but her knew these people?

he might. have you spoken to meridith?

(skip)

kayseeomaree at cfl.rr.com password is same as facebook timer55

do you know under myspace friend who...what is his name marky mark

yeah that is mark hawkins, that is charlie brown...

someone thought that person looked familar one of the witnesses. he hasn't seen caylee?

he is on the west coast a person I trust

did you see his mom a week before this happened

in the store, in passing and it was about mark.

What makes me mad is CA asking questions in this manner. Like don't say too much KC.

Imo, there was a lot more of that with her call with LA than this. CA seems to be genuinely trying to get something out of her that will help find the baby. It is really sad all that they are doing and KC knows that she is already gone. This is evil.

I really don’t understand why she put JG in the gunsights

She was jealous of his affection towards Caylee and told him as much. She to be actively trying to set him up before July 15th. She went to his house and asked to use the shower despite having stayed with Amy and Ricardo the night before...........or was it Tony??? Anyhow, she didn't need his shower, it is public opinion that she was trying to get some DNA from him or something to plant. She also tried to get him to help her with her car one of the times she "ran out of gas"..............so his prints would be on the car, on whatever she planted, and he had motive..........THIS WAS ICA'S PLAN IMO...........but she was thwarted..............

My fantasy: Jury foreman decides on first day of deliberations to take a baseline vote to see where everyone stands and everyone votes GUILTY.

here is where she says that caylee had her OWN STUFF at "zanny's" house...

that is why there was nothing missing from the house

I think the "don't worry I haven't said anything" statement is something the DT is going to jump all over.

Funny, Cindy/George had to supply all the things for Caylee at their home, but Zanny had her own supplies. Yet Casey never purchased any in the shopping videos.

oh and now the fake nanny has a ford and a pink flowered carseat for Caylee in the car - wow the lies are so sick sick...

DISGUSTING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member