2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how the jury reconciles this woman before them with the mostly flat affect and the woman in the video and audio who is clearly driving the family bus (the CEO.) Oh there she goes laughing at her own remark about Mark's 'psycho wife' Tara! She's cracking herself up.

ICA laughing at the Tara talk on the vid. I'd sure like to know what's so damned funny about all this!!

When CA asked about this Tara person, ICA started laughing, covered her mouth and then started talking to JB.

Imo, there was a lot more of that with her call with LA than this. CA seems to be genuinely trying to get something out of her that will help find the baby. It is really sad all that they are doing and KC knows that she is already gone. This is evil.

It's hard to give the parents slack about that because your first intuition as a parent is to always believe in your child, no matter how wrong you think they are.

OMG... OMG.... ICA just LAUGHED -- LAUGHED ...

Then covering up her mouth to talk to JB ...

ICA in court found it extremely humorous watching ICA in the vid talking about "Psycho Tara". (?)

Great example of how indignant ICA gets when someone perpetuates a story that is not true that she didn't initiate.........e.g..........CAylee getting her hair cut or Casey getting her hair colored..............why get so upset when far worse issues are being discussed.........

I really don’t understand why she put JG in the gunsights

IMO, KC knew her parents weren't big fans of JG (probably encouraged by KC) before all this happened. She knew he would make an attractive suspect to them.

OMG KC is laughing at herself when she calls Tara a Psycho. WOW I can't believe what I am seeing. This girl is sick.

The nerve to call someone a psycho - then laugh at it in open court. so funny.

I love how indignant she gets when she believes someone is making up a story about her. All the while she's slamming everyone she can get her hands on. *sigh*

She is a better (or worse, take your pick) pathological liar than Jon Lovitz playing "Tommy Flanagan" on SNL in the '80's.

"yeah...that's the ticket!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member