2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fantasy: Jury foreman decides on first day of deliberations to take a baseline vote to see where everyone stands and everyone votes GUILTY.

I had the same fantasy yesterday!

In videos Cindy watches ICA with such intesity. Staring and looking at her. I believe its because she has learned to read when she is not telling the truth.

ICA tells parents: (Imagi)nanny has always had (imaginary) shoes, clothes, diapers, toys.

Whose child was Annabelle? Was she one of Jeff's children? I know she claimed that Jeff's son was named Zach. Who was Annabelle?

I actually find it kind of creepy how Casey can lie so easily! It's like normal for her. It's just weird.

Talking about haircuts, no one cut casey's hair since her 21st birthday, she dyed her hair herself. Caylee who??

Lies are so elaborate. KC describes zannys car, that she had a carseat for Caylee, clothes, socks; watched other kids. All while she is sitting in jail - knowing Caylee is dead - and now we are to believe from drowning. What a farce.

Wow! Just realized that she told the police that Juliette, etc were all fake people one day and here she is a week or two later telling her parents and brother that they are real folks to search out. Total goose chase to the folks who most support you.

Get the needle ready today.

BBM:
Romeo, Romeo, Wherefore art thou??

Gets so defensive about her HAIR but nothing else. What a <modsnip>! I hope she, ICA, feels like a complete <modsnip> watching these videos right now!!!

CA: zanny definitely watched annabell

yes definitely.

CA: where did you take Caylee to get your hair done

no one has cut my hair...I'm wondering where that came from

oh my! Really? This is a woman who's daughter drown in a pool on accident. Oh, my...

My God!! Lies upon Lies upon lies, people that never existed, simply words can not express my true feelings, never in my life have I even read a book about such a very sick, disturbed girl!! Of course she has had no contact with Jeff in a few years, but does he exist, is he going to be a witness

So cute that she wanted LA to check out her phone records!

No worries - The police have that handled!

:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member