2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHe is full of her own self-importance. It's for my own protection!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ICA's under PC so they make her go back to her cell anytime an another inmate is present???? Wow, thought she just walked out!

Ugh - 45 more minutes.

ICA sounds happy and perky.

CA - did Caylee ever stay at Tony's?

ICA - we hung out there but never stayed.

CA - Tony admitted to drugs in his home.

ICA - roommates smoke weed - not related to this.

CA - Besides Lee and Dad, has anyone else visited?

ICA - Patrick B - Friends with Mike Walker, came to see me yesterday. 1st person to come see me. Wanted to tell me he had friends on the outside. A bunch of other people from high school wanted her to know that they were behind her. I was short with him, not sure what to say, appreciated his visit. Someone she hasn't talked to in the last 4 years.

CA - Tia Tores in our neighborhood?

ICA - I don't know who that is.

CA - She told someone that CA was hospitalized recently with a mental condition.

ICA - I'm not surprised with this carp. Media BS. I never once wanted to be on TV, let alone the worst catastrophic thing that could happen to me and my family.

CA - Everyone that knows you says you are the mom of the group that takes care of everybody else. You are a lot like me.

ICA - You are a lot like me. That's exactly right.

CA - I'll do whatever it takes.

ICA - I would lie or steal, whatever means to get her back.

CA - we have to find her before her third birthday. I don't want to wait another minute.

ICA - I want her to be found whether I am stuck in here or not.

CA - I think once she is found you will be released? Don't you think?

ICA - Potentially.

ICA leaves, says she'll be right back and CA says that isn't right, they are taking her. GA and CA still sitting there. No ICA. GA up looking around for someone to talk to. Still no ICA. ICA back.

ICA - she's in protective custody. She's not allowed to be out if there are other people out. If someone has to come in, she has to go back and wait behind closed doors for her own protection. She appreciates it. Speaks to the psych people every single day. Not recorded. Doesn't feel she can open up to them. She isn't going to open up to someone she doesn't know. Will open up to JB. She can meet with him. He can usually get her handcuffs off, still leg shackles. He fought for that completely, It's nice to have that contact. Knows there no way she can see her parents in person.

There's being a celebrity and then there's being infamous for killing someone. Two totally different things, yet Casey thinks she's some kind of star. Sheesh.

HA did you see the smirk she gave JB when she says 'he FOUGHT for that'.

funny how much we've forgotten over time. these vids are hard to watch, casey with her me me me me.

Cindy: she's coming.

Casey has left the conversation. No explanation. George and Cindy do not know why or if she is coming back.

What was that all about?

Protective custody I had to go back to my cell.

Casey is so proud of how protected she is...

for my own protection I appreciate it in every way possible.

did you talk to the psychologist?

yes

recorded?

no

did you open up to her?

no, Im not opening up to someone I dont' know. I have opened up to Jose.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lie, lie, lie, lie.

Casey's asked "Time and time again" to see her parents in person at jail. Anyone buying that? lol

She just feels compelled to keep talking, way over-explaining every little unimportant thing...

What's the deal about not trusting Jesse? Is it because they thought he was the father and that he might have taken Caylee?

ITA. Jesse IMO is the pick of the litter in terms of ICA's exes. Maybe his association with LE worries her in that he could provide so much info regarding her talent for deception, theft, etc.?

:waitasec: you just can't make this stuff up ... you can't ...

:clap:

Did Casey just look adoringly at Jose when she was talking about one-on-one time?

GA asking if Casey stole anything and that's why Caylee might be being held. Of course he never uses the word STEAL. Talks around it as usual.

Did you borrow something without their permission? :lol:

she is such a special special inmate - makign sure her mother knows how special she is.

Her parents absolutely TIPTOE around the questions they want to ask her...

admits to stealing from Amy, but it was because of desperation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member