2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she gets LWOP will it be in general population or does the ‘special’ treatment last forever for her safety?

Mark Hawkin's was married to Tara when he was texting and calling KC? Or did he get married later?

I can hear the happiness in her voice.

GA: I know this might be a tough thing to answer

no go ahead

GA: did you borrow something that Caylee might being held for?

with amy I feel guilty, under a time of desparation.

I dont' understand.

GA back on with questions about if KC stole something from someone and they are HOLDING Caylee.

Isn't that nice, she feels guilty about stealing from Amy, but she was under stress at the time. Yeah, so much stress that she was shopping at Target twice a day. Not putting up 'Have You Seen Me?' posters, but shopping.

Did you hear that, jury? SHE STOLE FROM AMY!

GA reiterates he really wants her out of there, and the longer it drags on the harder that will be.

did you hear that JB? ICA? Buehler??

Now why would George "want you out of here", if he was guilty of anything? Unbelievable that the DT and their groupies think this is a viable defense.

So she confessed to stealing things from her mom and Amy on tape?

bush·wa
[boosh-wah, -waw]

–noun
rubbishy nonsense; baloney; bull: You'll hear a lot of boring bushwa about his mechanical skill.

I said the same thing! How could they believe that?

nSession In Session
#CaseyAnthony is wearing handcuffs in these videos. It is the first time the jurors have seen her in any kind of restraints.

So very glad now - Now the jury knows she stole from Amy and stole from Mommy and they don't have to disregard it - Its on the record-ha ha ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55