2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey (paraphrasing) - You've been a great dad and the best grandfather. Caylee is so lucky to have both of you. I can't put into words how happy I'm am she's had both of you.

There goes the molestation abuse excuse.

IMO

George says we can't go back...have to support each other from here on...

KC professing her love of what great grand parents GA and CA to George the abuser body dumper.

Now a minute later, ICA looks like she's trying to well up, getting ready to cry, watching video-ICA. More head tilting. Looks sad.

ETA ICA now wiping a fake tear away.

She sounds like she is enjoying being the center of her family's world right now..her "missing" daughter is not nearly as interesting for her to talk about as herself. Protective custody is another special thing..she gets more attention from the Jail personnel too. She is so impatient when talking to her parents..she has no time for their meddling questions, she is in charge. She sounds like she is on some kind of emotional high due to having everyone's focus on her.

ICA is looking a little rough around the edges, this afternoon. Methinks having to listen to her own lies over and over may be getting to her.

KC is not liking this one bit. She has got to be eating her words right about now.

ICA: (To dad): I was under a time of desperation" (with regard to stealing from AH)

I really, really, reaallllllyyyyyyyyyy needed those sunglasses, push up bras, nighties and beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy: "We forgive anything that you've said."

The defense is going to use this statement by Cindy. JB will claim that Cindy is forgiving KC if KC has told the police or her attorney about the abuse.

Yeah, this and ICA saying in the first video, "Don't worry I didn't say anything"...............

it's all they got though IIRC...........and everything else is, well, really bad for her at this point..........right now she is telling GA and CA how wonderful they were as parents and grandparents..........couldn't ask for better.........CAylee WAS SO LUCKY TO HAVE THEM.............WAS SO LUCKY TO HAVE THEM..........WAS SO LUCKY TO HAVE THEM.............

I guess she didn't know that if she doesn't talk to the mental health professional the note would say inmate remained guarded throughout session.

If I'm JB, I do my best to make a deal. Can't imagine how anyone on the jury sees her interaction with George and thinks something sinister happened..

I love you guys so much - wish I coudl hug you.

CONTRAST to her claim.

Anyone read Casey's lips just there when she reacted negatively to George saying he loved her?

So DT...does an abuser tell their dad he's been the best dad and grandad? I DON'T THINK SO!

DiDimond Diane Dimond
#caseyanthony - George doesn't sound on this tape like a guy who had fished his Grndaughter out of a swimming pool - dead. Or is it just me?

Wow, she wipes her eyes EXACTLY like Cindy. Mirroring?? Or genetics. You be the judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1