2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to feel like I'm being held hostage and forced to watch a series of Fellini films. :(

Wonder if the jury is starting to feel the same.

I would love to know what Casey's IQ is. I have a feeling listening to the vocabulary she uses, her memory of lies, her quick responses, it is very high.
A shame she didn't use that knowledge and talent in a positive way in her life.

At the very *least* she could have sold cars.

I have always been against the death penalty. I feel bad that I wish it for her:( ^i^

+1

I've been saying the same thing. As crazy as all these lies are though, I don't think she will get the death penalty with no direct evidence she committed murder.

Casey only wanted someone to listen to her lies without questioning them. Unbelievable.

Boy, Cindy and George booked it away from her! wowzer

I hope the jury heard that - I'M STILL HERE. She's practically admitting she knew Caylee was dead! Not missing!

AGAIN she pouts when they concentrate on Caylee and 'forget' her.

(OMG---CA "We got a flat tire looking for Caylee"
KC (interrupting) "You know what? That happened to MEEEEEEEE!")

If the jury can't see this, they are blind. Whoa!

IMO this next jail visit is the one that truly will sink ICA and her DT boat of bullcarp and lies!!!

I am starting to believe that a number of jurors will want the max punishment just because...

This tells me KC dumped the body, not a family member or friend.

Ok, help me understand why the money stealing from Amy wasn't admitted, but it's able to be talked about on the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz