2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, Cindy and George booked it away from her! wowzer

How about it! They were out of their seats, around the corner and two dots in the distance while ICA was still sitting there with the phone to her ear!

Oh fun...now it's Comcast Newsmakers...If you have comcast you know how annoying this is.

On another note...Today is the first day I can sit and watch a lot of this..the last 2 weeks I have been super busy and only caught snippets here and there. It would almost be 'entertainment', if not for the fact of what this is all about. Maybe this trial will bring to light parents who are having issues like ICA had( narcisist, selfish, deceiving ) and their loved ones can get help for them--and their children. Something positive has to result from all this. IMO

I'm not sure I could take another tape today...this is all new to me and is exhausting to process...those poor jurors.

I'm assuming these are the things JB's team "noticed" yesterday that caused their late objection to the tapes. They sink his entire case.

They really should have gone with an insanity defense. I'd say that one is plausible.

Is the tantrum video next?

George asks Casey to bypass Baez and reach out to the Sheriffs to talk. That is good for the prosecution imo.

Cindy naively says " We can't find jeff Hopkins." That poor woman.

And Casey tries to say that LE was messing everything up for her and were the cause of her problems.

" pink floral car seat in the right back passenger seat" OMG what a liar. And the jury is watching her lie like this to her own parents. That has got to be bad for Baez.

Wow. We really get a chance to see her venom when she talks about Tara. such a little thing and she goes psycho.

That whole convo about the menus was enlightening. Casey = " I would never feed Caylee bagels and eggs and stuff. " Cindy= why not? She loved bagels and eggs.

She only had one person who reached out to visit her, a guy she barely even knew from high school and hasn't seen in 4 years. She has lived there her entire life and that was the full extent of support she received after her arrest?

She talks to a psychologist every single day? But she does not open up to her
because " I don't know her.' Only person I trust is Baez.

George= Is there anything you 'borrowed' from someone and they tried to get back at you with taking Caylee? GOOD QUESTION DAD

George= I just wish you could have come to me sooner...Casey= I do too.
[ Casey looks like she is going to flip out imo]

WOW---the details she comes up with for Zenaidas family is insane. Victor and Gloria, legally adopted her, and big sister Samantha, different Dad, student at UCF, bla bla bla....Raquel Farrell and Jennifer Rosa @ ABC distribution catalogue...and every one of her imaginary friends has come from 'money' ...

And poor Cindy is writing this all down, hoping to find her beloved Caylee.

" Hey guess what . [ in a baby voice]...THAT HAPPENED TO ME," ewwwwwwwwwwwww

George wants to bring in the FBI. That is bad news for the DT to hear on this tape.

Of course she hates Yuri. He saw through her BS. And he called her on it.

" I don't want to talk to someone who is just going to tell me I am lying. I want someone who is going to listen to what I am saying...."

"LOOK LOCALLY< places we are familiar with."

CA=Jose said that you said that everything would make sense once we found Caylee.
ICA= I was meaning mostly for myself

CM is known to be a renowned defense attorney, he has to see where this is going, he has to..............why isn't he sitting JB down and telling him like it really is...
in the best interest of Casey they should take a plea deal....it's the safest thing for her right now. Is he not advising JB at all???

Is it really possible that the state would even offer her a plea deal at this stage? I suppose she could change her plea to guilty right now and that would end the trial, they would just move on to the penalty phase. She would still probably get LWOP, and that might be a worst punishment for her than death. To know that she would never walk free and would die in prison... sometimes I think the lethal injection is too easy for them. The firing squad would be better or maybe the electric chair or the gas chamber... that's a little slower and more painful, I hear. But to be put to sleep like a very ill pet... way too simple. IMOO

I'm not so sure if I was sitting on the jury if I could continue. I believe I would have to say that I was no longer able to keep an open mind and that I felt she was guilty right now.

ICA had a good cry over watching herself crying from jail. Poor, poor pitiful me.

Wow, I think this is first case EVER where I've seen the defendant testify so much without taking the stand. Casey really was a <modsnip> to get herself on video so much.

+1

I've been saying the same thing. As crazy as all these lies are though, I don't think she will get the death penalty with no direct evidence she committed murder.
I think the forensics, car stink and visuals of the remains with the duct tape will get her the DP.

Ok, help me understand why the money stealing from Amy wasn't admitted, but it's able to be talked about on the video.

I asked that question also! So,meone said it was because it came out of her own mouth it was not heresay!

I really hope they opt to watch the next tape today. I think it is the tantrum one. I would love to see leaving for the day with that stuck in their minds.

Wow, it's pretty great that these three girls who all come from money still continued to live together after they all finished college and started waiting tables at Fridays just to kill time because their parents are so wealthy they don't have to work. That's totally how e world works. Sorry darling, I know a lot of wealthy people, and all their kids work when they get out of school. What a daffy tale.

Her lies are so childish and do not make sense in the real world. A person works at tgi friday's because their parents are rich? Maybe that would suit ICA, but most people have some drive to do what they want to do.

1CindyGAKC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member