2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely LDB has well and truly given the DT a real good non stop spanking today and I have taken great delight in watching it.

#caseyanthony How will Baez make Casey into sympathetic figure after hours of lying we've heard.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 4:39 PM

It's not new to me...I have seen this several times, but I feel the same way. It is overwhelming and I find myself backing away from my laptop. Whew! Can you imagine being IN the courtroom?
I feel overwhelmed, too, but not victimised. That kind of stunned me. I'm choosing to listen; not in court and forced to. I hope all those inside the courtroom don't feel victimised by the evidence presented.

The way Casey rushed to agree so emphatically with Cindy when she said that Casey's a lot like her, always taking care of people.... "Yes! we're exactly alike!"

I was instantly sure they're nothing but.

jmhoo: the jury has REALLY gotten to see and hear Casey Anthony today.

thyesssmileyf.gif
This jury is on a mission to get this trial done and get home!!:rocker:

She actually sounds happy to be in jail. So strange

Yes right this is the brother who molested her. :banghead:

Part of me wishes I didn't watch these when they first came out. Seeing them for the first time must be... interesting.

She laughs so easily, and appears to be so open and unguarded with the brother she claims to have attempted to violate her body.

She can lie, but she can not act. A good actress would not be laughing while her baby is missing. Her family members take it more seriously than she does.

Notice she never says, Omg, what did you find out??? Have you found Caylee? Oh please please tell me! Her fam always brings up Caylee first.

Is this the one where she says that Caylee is "close to hope/home."?

Jury decided to watch it. Thinking, OK, let's get it over with (for today at least). I could be wrong but I really don't think this jury is going to deliberate for a long time when that day arrives. They'll probably have to stay out longer on purpose to make it look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487