2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be real people if they show up on her phone records. She smokesignalled the imaginary people because their numbers always had just changed.

I am glad today is all most over-wow what a day its been!!!

Oh goodie! So, I hope this means the jury will see the video with CA & GA in the morning when they are fresh! They can see how mad she gets, because EVERYTHING HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM HER!!!

:great:

Things of which I am suddenly very tired:

"..to my knowledge"
"reaching out"
"absolutely"

There is no way that the jury will believe she was in a fantasy world with imaginary friends. She is simply lying. It is so very obvious.

That looks so bad in front of the jury. I know they are watching monitors but nothing prevents them from glancing up and catching glimpses of the sneaky goings on at the defense table.

and believe you me, they are watching. They're not staring but they're watching ICA.

#caseyanthony Lee is playing detective again. I remember the first time I listened to these tapes and thought Lee must be a CSI addict
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 4:43 PM

I feel sorry for him watching this - he has an unusual personality but he sounds like he was sincerely trying to find Caylee..

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
FYI - once these jail vids were released to TV in 08, Jose stopped the visits. That's why there's only 5 hours of them. #caseyanthony

Cindy and George Anthony bring a Bible with them to court every day. #caseyanthony

by anthonycase via twitter at 3:49 PM

With the intensity in which ICA is looking at the monitor I can only assume she is thinking one thing...................."God I look cute with short hair"......................

And crypto pointing at Amy as well - those were the two calls before CA in 6/16 - I'll check the texts too. A couple of TLs roomies as I recall.

OMG ICA is so clearly agitated with this conversation with her brother, you can hear the deep breathes of frustration. The snarkiness of her tone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor