2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preening for afternoon session. Smoothes hair and smiling.

I here...I have arrived:woohoo:

Darn Exams keeping me away from WS LOL

Any bombshells today?

FG and LDB at State's table. No JA yet. Rising for the Judge.

Amy just came in. Sitting in front of GA on the aisle.

ICA is one of those touchy talkers everyone she speaks to she touches, in our court here that is NOT allowed at all by the defendant

Seeing Jeff Hopkins was fascinating to me because I was so very curious. Knowing that she had this big fantasy life going on with him, which she held out to Cindy, like a carrot on a stick, led me to believe that he was somehow her 'perfect' future husband. I think the way she played her mom was dependent upon that fantasy of a future marriage with this wonderful, wealthy local young man.

I want to hear about the case law HHJP cited - ah, Baez is going to do something else

ICA puts her grim and serious look back on for the jury

I cannot understand how she can smile and be so pleasant after the jury heard the taped interview. If that were me I would be ashamed to show my face

HHJP asks where did we leave off - Baez answers - HHJP puffs out his cheeks and lets out a big sigh - Please bring in the jury....

1. fix and smooth down hair
2. adjust bra straps
3. adjust blouse and sweater
4. pull sweater cleeves over hand
5. Ready to Go!

I here...I have arrived:woohoo:

Darn Exams keeping me away from WS LOL

Any bombshells today?

No, very interesting listening to the Universal discussion in light of what we now know. We did hear some DARN funny statements by JB tho...

I swear if Baez asks Yuri if he had a crush on ICA, I will have to break the fingers on my right hand to keep from typing myself into a time-out.

I cannot understand how she can smile and be so pleasant after the jury heard the taped interview. If that were me I would be ashamed to show my face

She has this ability to remove herself from whatever reality is going on at the present time. Only thing I'm not sure of is if she can do that 'on purpose' or it's a reactionary thing (meaning she's not in control of it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove