2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is trying to trip Yuri up and change this from interviewing ICA to interogating ICA.

Then to add in the mirada rights.

I here...I have arrived:woohoo:

Darn Exams keeping me away from WS LOL

Any bombshells today?

BBM: :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

The SA played ICA's 1 hour interview with Det. Melich and the other LE officers at Universal Studios...

:great:

:great:

Bill S again saying she has no credibility. She swore she was telling the truth in that interview. If she were to take the stand and swear to tell the truth - They would not believe her.

He is also saying it would be suicide for her to take the stand.

bbm

IIRC, she said "swear to GOD"..I wonder how the very religious folks (like 1319) will take to that.

YM back on stand. JB resumes questioning.

Left off at Universal questioning ICA with Wells and Allen. YM agreed he was doing all he could at that time to find Caylee. He agreed he found himself with the opportunity to talk with ICA. This opportunity allowed him to confront ICA and ask why they were there and about the imaginary people and also allowed him to use interviewing techniques. He agreed he attended workshops, like the Reed School, on interviewing techniques - different techniques, not necessarily psychological - such as now is the time to talk, it could benefit you. The purpose is to get them to open up and get certain info, such as where the child is. This involves trust.

YM disagreed they were not getting closer to the truth. She agreed she lied about the job, but still said she left child with ZG. There was no way for them to know at that time if this was true.

JB: despite all the techniques you've been trained in, you gained no more information from ICA - true?

Yuri: no. we got the information that she was lying.

I think Jose is jealous of Yuri's interviewing skills. Maybe he's getting ready to ask for recommendations for a good class to take.

YM agreed that CA was calling him a lot during this time. Agreed he didn't mention GA calling him. At one point YM left the room to talk to Sgt Allen. He called her during the break. At that time he first heard of the incident with the pool ladder being found down and the gate being found open some time in June.

During Yuri's break in interview, he spoke by phone to Cindy. She told him about the pool ladder (Yuri said CA said it happened in June).

I think in light of the universal tape and all the lies laid bare today that the throwing of GA under the bus is all the more deplorable.

JB sounds defeated to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a major "family emergency" and has to sit out the trial somehow.

The "pool incident" happened in June.
YM is telling you (repeatedly, I might add), that Casey was INSISTING she left her daughter THAT MORNING (meaning NOT in June) with someone female.

Ask her if she said they went swimming.

Grrrrr this imaginary thing is gonna mess the state up! Mr George needs to put and end to it soon....They are going to say she relly thought these ppl existed and we all know she knows damn well they do not exist..

Remember Juilete Lewis!!! JL is an actress and starred in a movie called Natural born KILLERS with woody Harrelson... KC must have watched it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove