2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it makes me nauseous that ICA gets away with the head shaking and mouthing the word "no". isnt that like testifying without being sworn in? why hasn't this been addressed and stopped!

I think after her first big crying jag when GA was testifying the jury was instructed to disregard any motions or expressions from her.

CA was always even before Caylee was missing the person whom did all the correspondence with people, not GA he is the strong silent type....

I liked that the deputy picked up ICA's sweater which was laying in her chair and checked it over for any contraband. This was just after ICA had sat down, but before she had picked it up to put it on.

Wow, Baez can't even read his own written transcripts coherently.

it makes me nauseous that ICA gets away with the head shaking and mouthing the word "no". isnt that like testifying without being sworn in? why hasn't this been addressed and stopped!

I know HHJP said actions such as those were not going to be tolerated, but maybe it's up to her DT to "handle" this - they'd done a relatively okay job on this during jury selection until AF was "replaced" by KC's new BFF DS. Or maybe it's to her detriment and therefor on her shoulders so to speak if she negatively affects how the Jurors view her. I'm sure it's as grating on their nerves as it is ours. :twocents:

Poor GA has been thrown under the bus so many times. When will it stop...............

So what does that prove? That JB again can't put a coherent sentence together?

YM considered the ladder and gate info just another piece of info. JB refers YM to his deposition of 9/10/10. He doesn't doubt that he said that he found that info to be important. YM says it wasn't critical. It was important as any info at that time was important. Agreed he had the opportunity to go back in and ask ICA about that info. He did not and has never confronted her with that info.

...he's going back to his hobby horse of the pool ladder. Of course that includes facts not in evidence but, what the hey?

You never confronted Casey about the pool - dun dun dun!!!!

Because there is no rule against it?

JP warned ALL the spectators it was against the 'rules' (he actually said it would not be "allowed") so how can it not also apply to the defendant? It seems to me it's more important that they do NOT do it cos it really does=self-testifying.

Yuri is very at ease that he didn't question ICA about the pool.

ICA has her own laptop in court, now?

OMG

WHY oh WHY was it up to Yuri to PUULLLLL it out of ICA that an accidental drowning occurred? She ws sitting across the table from him....could she not talk?

YM admits he never confronted Casey about the pool ladder information.

here are notes from before lunch.....didn't get posted in AM trial session

hHBP- citing 2 cases Supreme court....appellate court...good faith basis for asking questions.....examine those....brief statements...must be good faith basis for asking those questions...recess til 1:30..
kc talking to JB....not covering mouth....ointing ....might be putting shoes on? goes w/deputy out the dor......camera shows lots of boxes and packages w/tape across them in courtroom......quick pic of the empty jurors chairs with notebooks in them....camera scanning items in packages on table and floor.....

IS show DS and KC talking

AFTERNOON SESSION

JB w/YM

Opportunity to talk w/kc about imaginary people....attended workshops about how to interrogate people....training on the job and through school on interrogation.....different techniques....not psychological techniques.....JB -psychological take that word out if assists you...purpose you are speaking with elicite information.....trust building process....techiniques used didn't work w/kc.....want to get the truth.....up to this point she had not told us the truth....admitted she lied about work @ Universal and the apartments.....at the time we couldn't say this was an imaginary person....no way to know at that time if lie....during time in the room w/kc point you left.....JB backtrack....had been getting all kinds of calls from cA "blowing up your phone" nothin about GA calling YM...as phone ringing like crazy....calls from cA...leave room to call to CA.....stepped out spoke w/Sgt Allen.....phone going off during interview....during break spoke w/CA via phone.....during that call found out about pool ladder and gate incident back in June....had opportunity to talk to KC about it...
Depo pg 101 lines 16-18
9/10/2010 - JB, LDB & other members of SA...question....find that to be important info....yes...
YM any info we are getting is important but at that time sorting thru all info.....had opportunity to go back and ask kc about the pool but didn't....(object-approach possibility of an issue here - from LDB)

LDB objected as YM was about to say that after that interview he never had an opportunity to question ICA again - probably because she was arrested and had counsel and invoked her 5th amendment rights.

Sidebar.

to me, Appy Wells was the one who was trying to establish a trust with KC at Universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem