2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuri has a slight smile as the tape starts.

LOL

(paraphrased)

LBD: "If it's okay with the court, can I sit during publishing? So I don't have to stand at the podium for the whole time?"

HHJP: "You can sit down"

Baez: "I object!" (laughter)

LDB: "I'll come sit back there with you...then you'll really object"

:floorlaugh:

The commentator on In Session just compared ICA to the defendant (played by Ed NOrton) in the movie Primal Fear. I made the same comparisson quite some time ago......sociapathy similar.

I can tell you with a certainty everything you've told me so far is a lie.

They gave ICA a transcript, good thing she has something to look at, I imagine the jurors will be staring at her during this tape.

ICA thinks she the life of the "party"

oh - looks like she's going to ignore the tape

ICA is looking straight down in front of her as the tape plays.

BRAZEN
bra·zen/ˈbrāzən/Adjective
1. Bold and without shame.
2. Made of brass.

wait'll they hear the jail tape when says, 'surprise surprise'..... this is just the beginning...ica even says... 'not everything is a lie'.... so.. SHE KNOWS the difference and DID during this.... no pressure... SHE was the only reason to lie!!

At Universal - YM tells ICA everything she has told him is a lie. He's contacted everyone and all a lie. ICA agrees. (ICA looking down at something.) YM told her to stop lying. He and she knows its all a lie. ICA says not everything. She still doesn't know where Caylee is. YM says sure she does. (ICA talking to DS). YM saying how much experience they all have and that everything she told them is a lie.

IIRC, LE gives her an opportunity to say this was an accident and she refuses.

ICA doing her paralegal work to appear too busy to listen to her lies......

Sorry to give you guys whiplash but we are going to hang out in Sidebar while this hour long audio is playing. We don't need to clog up this thread with chatter about stuff we already know, iykwim. :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6598194#post6598194"]SIDEBAR LINK[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T