2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish LDB or someone would blow up the word "IMAGINARY" when referring to people, as it infers delusion, when in fact she is fully aware she is fabricating these stories.

Whoa. ICA looks resentfully over at Yuri as tape plays the part where he tells her he knows what she's saying is a lie.

omgosh.. does ICA now have alaptop too!!! and she isnt even embarassed by hearing this!!!!?????!!??

Fell tweets: The jurors are very focused on their monitors that has a written transcript following along. #CaseyAnthony -fell

I know you'all can't see me,,,,,,,,,,,,but I'm doing the Snoopy Happy Dance right now.......

ICA looking up from the computer to look at who? Yuri or the jury?

#
The jurors are very focused on their monitors that has a written transcript following along. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:16 AM

even.. seems YM looks amazed at hearing it again... and little ICA is just doing waht???srufn the web it looks like?!?! she cant even look at him!!!!

Sorry to give you guys whiplash but we are going to hang out in Sidebar while this hour long audio is playing. We don't need to clog up this thread with chatter about stuff we already know, iykwim. :)

SIDEBAR LINK

Bumping.... Sidebar means we can have cocktails while listening right?

Sorry to give you guys whiplash but we are going to hang out in Sidebar while this hour long audio is playing. We don't need to clog up this thread with chatter about stuff we already know, iykwim. :)

SIDEBAR LINK

bumping

What we wouldn't give for this to have been video taped instead of just audio eh?

This audio is amazing - this SHOWS the jury that SHE had many many opportunities to tell the very nice and understanding detective that Caylee drowned and dad was mad.

There is NO way if the drowning happened that she would be FORCE to take this secret so far.

If I were on the jury that is what I would be thinking.

MO

ICA looks over again at Yuri as tape plays part where he says he can view her as a cold monster.

Casey looked up from reading (with a cold face) at the words "A cold, callus monster."

SIDEBAR LINK

:bump:

Riveting....so glad the tape was played in its entirety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads