2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Casey is wishing she would have plead...... If I was Casey I would have taken the ten year deal in a heartbeat.

Better than possibly being executed.

Is anyone recording today's proceedings since I have to leave later?

#
#caseyAnthony Casey just got a sweater and shared some light banter with young defense lawyer lisabeth fryer
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:59 AM
#
#caseyAnthony Mason just smiled and nodded about something to Baez
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:57 AM

so the defense now has.... what? their client spun all of these lies to protect her dad, who supposedly molested her, who she hates?

WHAT?

I am surprised it is an hour...somehow I missed that

Quite the difference in Ms Anthonys behavior pre trial to this. Not the perky paralegal, eh?

Please let in session have limited commercial breaks during the next hour!!

Why does this judge have a recess every hour? I have never heard of a business that gives a recess every hour or a break every hour? There should only be one break and the morning and 1 in the afternoon. They waste so much of the publics money sloughing off like they do!

b/c it's incredibly tedious to sit in a courtroom (especially listening to sometimes confusing & complicated testimony) and the jurors are sacrificing a lot by doing their civic duty & deserve breaks JMO

A juror or two have physical issues that require moving about some. Also, it keeps the jurors awake, and refreshed for the tediousness of the trial.

Yes.... if they need to visit restroom, or happen to be smokers, etc... we wouldn't want them to have their minds not fully concentrating on the testimony they are being presented with....better all around for them to be able to have those breaks...IMO!

I thought we were supposed to move over to the non-imaginary sidebar thread:
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6598102#post6598102"]2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight - Page 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

?Yes or no?

The jury is coming back

Here comes the tape

ICA smiling and happy until they bring in the jury. Then she resumes "the face'

What in the world is so funny ICA? You are about to go down big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem