2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB, Detectives don’t make snap decisions on people and arrest them, until all of the facts in the case have been gathered checked out 100% and a meeting and reports are gathered and a meeting is had.
Then they go and arrest them.
They were trying to give her the benefit of doubt....
(she is such a GOOD liar)

What is JB implying anyway?

JB : "It's just beyond you" (said sarcastically)

TO LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it! :)

Yuri is getting PO'd at JB I think

Yuri is doing great! Jose is trying to make Yuri look bad but not happening.

Baez is being rather combative with Yuri and Yuri looks perplexed at Baez's inept questions.

This is bad Jose you are digging the hole!!

rut roh ... JB using this to add to his defense

JB is prompting amazingly damaging testimony (for ICA) from Yuri. I don't think that's suppposed to happen!

Exactly why is she still lying. Who could comprehend why she continued to do it. It wasn't a ruse JB, they were confirming what they thought could have been an error on their part or Universals part. Let it go JB!

Even Jose can't hate on Yuri. He's losing steam. His anger and aggression are weakening the more Yuri talks lol

sorry.. but JB is just as ....... as his client.. and this is going nowehre!!!

this feels like the DT is headed to proving mental illness or insanity somewhere along the line, I wonder if we will have a stage outburst from the defendant somewhere a long the line.

They have no psychological evidence to back this up. No experts.. nothing.

Sad to say Yuri, the truth train has yet to arrive at the Casey-land depot.

Ha JB is trying to make it sound like the Universal interview should have never taken place since they knew going in that she didn't really work there. As if LE somehow manipulated her into lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971