2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get where JB is going, again.

JB approaching this as if it's a cat and mouse game...little does he know... he's the mouse. :giggle:

So KC filled out the guest card using ZFG name ???
Wait a second... did I miss this? Did Yuri say they thought Casey filled out the card at Sawgrass? Does anyone have a link to the picture of the card?

By the by... I think Jose needs to turn this over to CM quickly. It's like watching a school boy try and argue a point with a professor - its just not going anywhere.

this feels like the DT is headed to proving mental illness or insanity somewhere along the line, I wonder if we will have a stage outburst from the defendant somewhere a long the line.

Which is what they should have used in their OS...instead of trying to implicate GA...they should have said, she took on the persona of a nanny, since CA supported them both....I believe Baez just slammed dunked the State's case....I believe she is done...stick a fork in her...she is still believing her elaborate lies will get her freedom....:loser:

Aha. That's where he's going "As if she believed it" --- JB is saying at the moment in her molestation ptsd fog, she truly believed she worked at Universal.

YM is fantastic. His answers are honest and clear! :)

Can someone please explain to me what JB is trying to do. Is he confused about his job?

He must be, because he works for the prosecution more than he does the defense. I don't see how any of this is doing anything more than what we just heard for an hour. Wasting time. The jurors must see that this is more of the same, and hopefully they are doubting that ICA is even telling JB the truth.

Jose: You said she was 'persuavsive'

Yuri: Convincing, is more like it

Yuri's word in his testimony of describing Casey was "convincing.'

Jose accused Yuri of being 'persuasive' in addressing the jury.

Jose is slick
Yuri is sharp

I just love Yuri! And I'm glad to be back at Websleuths since InSession closed their boards......:woohoo:

I get that they want to impeach on miranda and other things - make the jury believe that anyway.

What I don't understand is how this jibes with their "fantasy world" she's contrived because of her "abuse"

Me neither. I don't understand what Jose is doing now either. Asking Yuri why he played along with the RUSE of KC working at universal.... like it was all a setup to GET her. But makes no sense in light of his opening statement. Even if LE did act inappropriately (which they did not) what is Jose's point? They gave her many chances to tell them what happened and she did not. JB's an idiot.

Wow, this is painful. You can tell JB has NOTHING. Just sit down already!

so the defense is her lies are so great we have to believe it was because she was abused - which then will convince us the baby drowned and George anthony put the body somewhere that Kronk found and then he took it and hid it and dumped to claim the prize money?

No no no - sorry even if her lies are DUE to her abuse that does not mean the baby drowned and does not mean George did those things or that kronk stole the body.

Each claim is a stretch that lacks any reasonable thought.

Waves to DH. He's laughing, saying, with this defense they don't need the SA to convict her.:floorlaugh:

Just wait, Baez is soon going to be saying "Bizarre","Something's Wrong Here"......then boom! She was molested and taught to lie.

As hard as Baez is trying to trip Yuri up he just can't do it. Yuri is good, and something the defense doesn't understand, he is telling the truth!

Ha JB is trying to make it sound like the Universal interview should have never taken place since they knew going in that she didn't really work there. As if LE somehow manipulated her into lying.

somebody said it up thread: Entrapment

I will also add, they're trying to get their Miranda agenda in as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove