2011.06.03 Geraldo Rivera's statement on Fox & Friends

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh for god's sake....DNA clearly shows its not Lee or George. OK now they're saying it isn't ... so why bring up the rumor then???
Why not ask Baez? If anyone could...it would be GR. Does the public not know of their relationship?

He did say she was unpopular, selfish, narcissistic, child killing and a *advertiser censored*...that's the only thing I have agreed with him on this show.

She should have been Mirandized. She was part of an investigation, she claimed she was looking for her child. It is messy. LE changed tact half way through the interview.

Stacey saying she was told she was free to leave, the judge did not suppress it, there is a specific cause for missing children. Bradford Cohen agrees with Geraldo. MF says LE went with their instincts ... Geraldo saying LE knew she was lying by the time they got to Universal .... she couldn't have left, and she never walked through again.

Ultimately Perry ruled it was a non-custodial investigation and she was free to leave therefore she did not need the rights read to her.

Geraldo saying would a 22 year old have FELT free to leave.
Baden says NO.
But they don't know that.

Bottom line is she was actually free to leave whether she felt she could or not and Perry has made the call.

Ew. Eric Baker did in fact die in a car crash. She could have just googled car crash out of state and come up with this guy's name. Yuck. Also said could have been a guy named Josh who died.

I agree. She probably googled obituaries of guys names that she knew no one could follow up on or ask. She most likely doesn't even know anyone with these names.

Who does Casey trust? How she keeps even her family at arms length. Doesn't trust OCSO (well, now) ..

IMO Casey trust nobody because she's lying to everybody and spinning a web with all of us including Baez.

She was telling so many lies to 3 det's IMO if she wanted to leave she would have left but she was enjoying the attention. Judge Perry has an excellent record I am not worried!

Will she need to get on the stand? Would her testimony be listened to anyway after all the lies?

What is the state going to put on to prove it is a first degree murder case? Geraldo asking why this case, why is she being tried as a first degree, what makes this one more heinous? They didn't go for the DP with OJ?

Good question I think. Why is she being tried for her life when similar cases would not attract such a possibility. What made the state go all out on this one? What was it?

O/T from Geraldo...
Why isn't Greta covering this case anymore? I always loved her interviews and in-depth coverage. Also, I'd love her to have Mark Fuhrman on for an hour to discuss this case.

Oh, Greta should have MF and Stacy Honowitz on for an hour...

And over.

I would love to see a panel of actual intelligent people discussing the psychopathy of Casey.

<modsnip>

Well, all I got out of that is that Geraldo's extreme 'Baez' is showing.

Oh... and I love Stacey Honowitz.

Will she need to get on the stand? Would her testimony be listened to anyway after all the lies?

What is the state going to put on to prove it is a first degree murder case? Geraldo asking why this case, why is she being tried as a first degree, what makes this one more heinous? They didn't go for the DP with OJ?

Good question I think. Why is she being tried for her life when similar cases would not attract such a possibility. What made the state go all out on this one? What was it?

IMO They knew Caylee was alive when the tape was placed around her nose and mouth making it a heinous crime.:maddening:

And over.

I would love to see a panel of actual intelligent people discussing the psychopathy of Casey.

<modsnip>

<modsnip> Greta has covered so many crime cases in the past: Jon Benet, Lacey/Scott Peterson, Stacy Peterson. Oh well... she was good at those- thought the ratings would support her crime stories.

IMO They knew Caylee was alive when the tape was placed around her nose and mouth making it a heinous crime.:maddening:

Did they not have the DP on the table before the body was found though? I think it's a little extreme myself. Actually agree with Geraldo on this one, think its a worthy question.

O/T from Geraldo...
Why isn't Greta covering this case anymore? I always loved her interviews and in-depth coverage. Also, I'd love her to have Mark Fuhrman on for an hour to discuss this case.

I have wondered the same thing. I like Greta and she started out with having good coverage. Her's all seems political now.

I didn't hear Baden talk about meat in the trash bag, he said something about at the World Trade Center the dogs went after the butcher shops.

Interesting it was 3 against 3 on a conviction being overturned because of no Miranda rights - Geraldo, Cohen and Baden (is he a lawyer or just a forensic pathologist?) against Honowitz, Furhman and the other lawyer. Being Geraldo's show, he apparently gets to yell the longest and loudest.

I don't get why the identity of Caylee's father has anything to do with the case (except I'm sure JB doesn't mind having GR bringing it up every chance he gets).

My favorite part was Geraldo calling Casey a child-killing *advertiser censored*. Wonder what JB thinks of that?!

Did they not have the DP on the table before the body was found though? I think it's a little extreme myself. Actually agree with Geraldo on this one, think its a worthy question.

IIRC it was after Caylee was found. IMO all killers of children should be tried as DP.

^ well they def put it back ON once the body was found and haven't wavered since.

They sure do.

The duct tape will be a powerful piece of evidence imo. According to the DT the jurors are suppose to believe that GA found Caylee, drowned in the pool, didn't call 911, hit the fact that Caylee was gone 31 days and her mother is a lying .
NOPE, not going to fly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose
Back