2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She finds something funny about this? :banghead:

OMG! JA is removing the tape and seals from the box containing the trunk liner.....they will have to dismiss court and air out the whole courtroom!

GB gets to stand down to help JA - 2 men struggle with pulling the large box pieces apart...remove more tape...open and expose the trunk liner GB putting on gloves

Article 22 piece of spare tire cover - seen inside the box...

pull spare tire cover out - article 26 #IN

HLN keeps cutting out from the trunk liner opening...can anyone describe the looks on the faces of ppl around the box? Are they showing any reaction as it is opened?

Investigator Bloise holiding it up (w gloves on) towards jury

She sure exited our stage left for awhile. When she returned it looked for a minute like she was thinking: oh boy, maybe there is a present in that box for me!

I thought I saw a snarl. :eek: I know I saw a snarl. They are struggling with the box to get it open and Casey finds it mildly amusing, turns to Jose as if to say..."see this?" IMHO

HHJP: Witness stand down.

Box is open.

LDB: piece of spare tire cover?

yes

LDB: can you retrieve it?

yes

Witness pulls the spare tire cover out of the box.

LDB: that is the spare tire cover.

yes

Wow, that was dramatic for me, when that burst out of the box like that!

box also contains a can w/ piece of spare tire cover in it (sealed in pastic bag)

some sort of canister holding a piece of the liner being entered (looks like paint can, inside sealed baggie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllenImmab