2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was BEFORE june 15th....that was clarified...jean c wasn't hearing it
Thank You...... Why are these people allowed to broadcast erroneous facts?:loser:

They could have the jurors smell a container that HAS human decomp in it - the material they use to train cadaver dogs. THEN, have the jurors smell the can with the trunk liner for comparison.

Or they could wait until Gerus and Bones are in the courtroom with their handlers and show that they alert or hit on the scent again.

Jean C. on HLN saying KC's friends were riding in the car mid June and didn't smell anything??? WTH.....Never heard that anyone rode in that car after June 16th??

I believe that is incorrect. It was stated by one friend they didn't know what date it was. But another came up with a date of June 3rd I believe when Tony, Casey and 2 friends went out to dinner.

jb asking about the smell being animal..meats..

I don't see why they could not smell the can. They see the video as evidence, they hear testimony that is evidense, this does not make them considered witnesses. Why would smelling something be any different.
AZlawyer had much the same opinion, IIRC.

JB trying to insinuate the decomp could be animal, meat, etc. Most specifically squirrel (IMOO).

What is JB doing cross-examining an EXPERT witness? Talk about cooked geese!

I love that pic of Caylee. She could be opening boxes of gifts on her birthday. These boxes in the court room have me trembling with sadness.

I know. When we talk about decomp, we are talking about the rotting body of a baby who should be very much alive and in the world right now. She was rotting in death. That horrifies me.

If they are not being asked to identify the smell then what would be the relevance?

See below.

I'm guessing that they are publishing it to verify that Bloise is the one who processed the evidence, but he doesn't have the expertise to actually testify to all the details of it all, so they will talk more about the items with the experts.

That's right. They are laying foundation and establishing the chain of command so that Dr. Vass, the FBI, etc., can later testify about these forensics, like petri dishes, air canisters, etc. Vass will testify that he tested the air in these canisters, which came from the trunk, and found they contained the odor of human decomposition.

I thought this guy would be able to tell if it was human or animal decomp? What's the deal? He's saying it's just decomp.

he asked if the decomposition could be animal, meat, or human.

It was established it was earlier that month. JC does not know what she is talking about.

Wait until she is on NG- then she will give the correct dates for the car ride.
WTH is the deal when she is on IS? Everything she says is defense tainted wherever possible..

Witness telling JB he is questioning him about things that are not his expertise. HA HA HA

can he (JB) say anything without banter..

LDB presenting mountains of evidence, slowly and methodically like a slow steady drip.....torturous to KC!

OMG, I am sick. If he asks Bloise if it could be fruit, as in a banana, I am going to lose it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch