2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB - no further questions of this witness "on these issues"

wesh live blog says that they just hit 100 items entered as evidence

wth is JB doing? HLN saying JB is trying to log evidence for his client casey a..

just what I heard..

eta, ya know what? he could log evidence from his table as its put into evidence...jmo

For those curious, I cannot smell anything from the evidence. I'm about50 feet away. @trialnotes
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:17 P

They could have the jurors smell a container that HAS human decomp in it - the material they use to train cadaver dogs. THEN, have the jurors smell the can with the trunk liner for comparison.

I think they should smell what the car smelled like!

LDB: items IO and ? for identification. Contact in the past?

yes, tag number item number 2 july 17th 2008 12:30 am from trunk of the car, description of evidence is a piece of the spare tire cover.

LDB: placed into this box and sealed by you?

correct

LDB: recognize? HS, take a look at this box recognize?

tag number item 31 was collect july 25 2008, piece of spare tire cover collected from car.

LDB: placed into this box and sealed by you?

correct

LDB: (pause) At this point I seek to introduce IE into evidence which is a hair.

HHJP: what says the defense? you may. received into evidence

LDB: seek to introduce a "sheet of air freshener"

HHJP: received into evidence

LDB: HT for identification...

HHJP: received

LDB: HX into evidence petrie dish dirt residue

LDB: HV into evidence petrie dish dirt residue

JB: no objections

HHJP: entered

LDB: air freshener sheet

LDB: HZ into evidence, a piece of hair

LDB: ID a hair

JB: no objections

LDB: IE article 17 a hair

LDB: IF article 18 a hair

LDB: hair

LDB: IH into article 20 hair

LDB: II into evidence 21 as a hair

LDB: HU into evidence article 7 a petrie dish with hair

LDB: HW article 8 a hair

LDB: HY article 9 vegitation

LDB: at this point I have no further questions of the witness on these issues.

all testing of content of viewing Capital case recieved by the prosecution and ordered brought to the courtroom of HHBP biologicals need to be preserved however, A forensic pathologist has signed the bottom line of the tested materials and secretions tested. That would be showing all what there is and the reports as written and submitted and published by HHBP order is is the facts presented as to the microscopic evidence-it is preserved as deemed necessary

Jean C. on HLN saying KC's friends were riding in the car mid June and didn't smell anything??? WTH.....Never heard that anyone rode in that car after June 16th??

I thought that was clarified last week that KC's friends were in her car on June 4th..........before Caylee's death.

If they are not being asked to identify the smell then what would be the relevance?

My guess would be - since they may not have smelled human decomposition before they cannot be asked to identify it specifically, but could they be asked if they recognize that it is NOT household garbage or dead animals? They are familiar with those smells....

Jean C. on HLN saying KC's friends were riding in the car mid June and didn't smell anything??? WTH.....Never heard that anyone rode in that car after June 16th??

It was established it was earlier that month. JC does not know what she is talking about.

I don't see why they could not smell the can. They see the video as evidence, they hear testimony that is evidense, this does not make them considered witnesses. Why would smelling something be any different.

Wonder if Baez has a problem with Bloise answering and facing the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence