2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like the pulling the perps hair job :)

Where are they going with this evidence?

My guess is to match DNA from ICA to something found at the crime scene. They are being extremely careful to show it couldn't have been contaminated by anyone else and that it is definitely from ICA. Laying groundwork for something BIG!!!

My opinion only.

I had to stifle a giggle when she said she personally pulled Casey's hair out.

She "personally pulled Ms. Anthony's hair out" LOL
No wonder we all love this witness ;)

Sorry if this is mean, but I just delight at the idea of Casey being poked and prodded by this woman like some kind of lab rat.

ARGGHHHH!!! Leading. Again. For all the objections the defense make you think they would have taken the obvious ones. The last two witnesses probably would have had a harder time testifying to key facts if they weren't led so much.

Sorta wondering why this is all necessary... where's LDB going? Seems like she is on a path to something important?

How are these swabs still sealed...were they not tested?

ititialed and RESEALED by the testing tech AFTER testing....this young lady was verifying HER signature as the primary signature of collection

KC is giving this witness the stink-eye. Any female, esp attractive female, she seems to strongly dislike.

This witness is VERY good, addresses the jury directly when responding. LDB is phenomenal as always - very thorough, keeps to a chain that's easily followed, and clear.

moo

#CaseyAnthony In general, this jury is an impressive group who pay close attention and keep reactions muted.

by bobkealing via twitter at 1:04 PM

How are these swabs still sealed...were they not tested?

They get tested, resealed, tested, resealed.

Everytime someone opens it they must open it in a new area of the package, sign it, and reseal it and sign it. Blah blah. But when ever someone finishes WITH the sample, it gets resealed. always being stamped, dated, signed, etc.

LDB and CM are showing chain of custody was properly followed with collection of the hair and cheek samples.

Great witness.

The tweezers weren't working properly, so she had to pull Casey's hair out with her fingers.

*yank* Oops, didn't work. *yank*

What date was the hair and cheek swab evidence taken? Anyone know?

They get tested, resealed, tested, resealed.

Everytime someone opens it they must open it in a new area of the package, sign it, and reseal it and sign it. Blah blah. But when ever someone finishes WITH the sample, it gets resealed. always being stamped, dated, signed, etc.

aka chain of custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member