2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
buccal swabs from KC anthony, it is sealed.

This witness also addressing the jury :)

they all will now even if they wouldnt before..I never would have thought of that but if I ever have to be on the witness stand I'll sure be looking at the jury too!

As usualy it is apparent that ICA gives this particular witness the once over. I can almost see the "why did I have to do this and not be successful like this girl." She looks jealously at these women. JMO

ica has her jaunting jaw in place. Does she realize how silly she looks? Probably not. lol

she is verifying her initials on the seals of the buccal swabs

What???? No cross by DT? No bullying by CM?

They assert the smell came from this trash. She would answer that no there was no overwhelming smell of decomposition coming from the bag of trash. So, no good could come from cross of this witness.

Christine Narkowitz(sp?) is giving her training and her experience with the OCSO

LDB: is asking if witness has had contact with a certain package before.

CN: no

(Jose was up at table with LDB when she got the package to show the witness)

LDB: on july 21st 2008 were you asked to go to OC correctional facility to take samples from Casey Anthony

can I refer to my report

LDB: yes

I arrived at 21 44 hours. I was requested to take swabs from ICA. There are two swabs per container, I ask ICA to open mouth and I swab aggressively to obtain samples.

LDB: those are sterile items that are sealed?

yes

LDB: you also take steps to insure you are not in the sample?

gloves and a mask

LDB: I have what has been marked " i u" for identification. is that a package you have had contact in the past

yes, two ? swabs from the left cheek of Casey Anthony.

LDB: is that item currently sealed?

yes it is

LDB: if you could somehow break the seal and take the a look and see if the swabs are indeed inside.

yes they are

LDB: how do you know that?

I identify my handwriting and seal on the swab box

LDB: same as it relates to ID, is it something you have had contact?

my handwriting and my initials on the seal

LDB: what is inside

two swabs from the right cheek of ICA

LDB: if you can not break seal and tell me if you recognize the item inside?

Witness confirms recognizing this item of evidence because of her hand writing and her seals.

#CaseyAnthony Most likely foreperson? Juror number one/murder trial juror previously. Just a guess.

by bobkealing via twitter at 1:00 PM

:twocents: LDB is doing an excellent job in demonstrating control of evidence, aka "chain of custody" protocol. BRAVA!:rocker:

Casey can't get into this like she did watching Mom and Dad suffering and crying on the stand.

She looks on with disdain. When will they get back to HER?

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Most likely foreperson? Juror number one/murder trial juror previously. Just a guess.

How are these swabs still sealed...were they not tested?

CM also collected hair samples from KA as well as the buccal swabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member