2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else get the creeps when they hear GA say "good morning beautiful"?

Maybe it's normal in their family, maybe in some. Just seems very odd to me. I don't think it helps the state though.

Not creepy to me. My dad is like that with me and my 2 sisters. He is always giving us compliments.

GA: ...I would give my life for you and for her...

"I want to be at home when she comes home." OR "I just want out of here."

Tink

Juror 1 is rereading the notes she just took. I'd pay big money to know what she wrote.

by stevehelling via twitter at 8:39 AM

Probably just a page of multiple WTHs? Who could wrap their brain around these tapes? We've had the benefit of having heard them before.

#CaseyAnthony this is so wrenching. Juror 15 looked sad watching this.

by bobkealing via twitter at 8:51 AM

Could George sound any LESS like an abusive, incestuous father who knows his granddaughter is dead?

WHOA! George says "I would give my life for you or Caylee right now!" This explains his suicide attempt! He's encouraging her to speak to the FBI!

She's so done. And she knows it now! WOO HOO!

I think this video is HANDS DOWN perfection for the state. JB is sunk.

ICA in video says "it was nobody's fault".
She was so wrong.
It was her fault.

George says he knows Caylee's close. Blames himself. says he wished he could have opened up more to her, not pushed so hard. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:52 AM

What's "maybe we didn't let you be the best mom" got to do with Zanny kidnapping Caylee? :waitasec:

Or with Caylee drowning either?

Did she die because Casey was a bad mom?

#CaseyAnthony George is totally believable in this video/he's in court watching.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:50 AM

Yes, George is VERY believable in this video IMO

It breaks my heart how GA in this video is so desperate over Caylee being missing. How it has made him aware of all the other missing children too. This man has a huge heart.

34o3u5y.jpg

I found it creepy when I first saw these videos. My husband is complimentary to our daughters, but never addresses them in that manner. It is weird to me, too.

I don't think it's creepy at all my family does the same thing.

"all we can do is move on dad." Move on but include me and forget about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton