2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
34o3u5y.jpg

Is she beginning to realize how d$%ning this is for her?

bobkealing bob kealing
by AmandaOberWESH
#CaseyAnthony this is so wrenching. Juror 15 looked sad watching this.

There is no chance that the jury will believe that George forced Casey to cover-up little Caylee's death after watching this video.

GA - I would give my life for you and for her! This is destroying your mother. Maybe we have been too domineering.

Poor George. He sounds like a beaten down man from a lifetime of trying to keep a wayward (and now murdering) daughter in check. He is trying so hard to reach her. So sad.

Court house ICA's demeanor says to me that she could give a rat's behind about any of this nonsense she spewed back then. If looks could kill, jail house ICA would be dead from the daggers Courthouse ICA is shooting her.

Uh oh, kinda tearing up as she watches herself saying, "Dad, it's no one's fault". Wipes an imagitear away. Rubbing under other eye to wipe another imagi-tear away. Another wipe under right and then again under left. One last imagitear and pretty much back to normal ICA. With a sniff and wipe of the nose, as I hit "post".

George says "When I did the thing I did years ago"...what was that again? He went to court apparently?

I think poor George has used all of his "good cop" skills, knowledge and tactics to get her to open up and spill the beans...I don't know how he didn't just explode in the face of her constant denial.

Hey JB, would you like to borrow this?:truce:

After the opening and the DT theory, these videos are sinking them. She had them all twisted in knots.

All the resources lost for a child she knew was gone.......shame, shame.:maddening:

My dad was like that with us (there are 6 girls in my family! No boys). I don't see or think it is weird or wrong. I think it is "normal' in some families.

Good point....every family is different...thank goodness! Life would be pretty boring if we were all the same!

is is legal for JB to pass letters from KC to others

Does anyone think this is the first time KC has seen these visits? You would think JB would have gone over all of these with her....

George is tearing up watching his one on one jail house video visit with #caseyanthony. #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 9:55 AM

anthonycase George is tearing up watching his one on one jail house video visit with #caseyanthony. #fox35

Oh give it UP Baez. Just throw you and your client on the mercy of the court! Your entire defense is blown, out the window, GONE.

gee - i walked away for a sec - i must have missed ICa crying in court -

Does anyone else get the creeps when they hear GA say "good morning beautiful"?

Maybe it's normal in their family, maybe in some. Just seems very odd to me. I don't think it helps the state though.

Not creepy at all. He just loves his daughter. Treats her like his princess. Some families express themselves that way.

#CaseyAnthony This video of George is devastating. He's pouring his heart out and would have to a great actor to fake this
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:57 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member