2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the "thing" is that George mentioned that was settled out of court in the Judges Chambers?

George about #JoseBaez: "I hope he's not building a reputation for himself." #CaseyAnthony denied it.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:59 AM

George says "When I did the thing I did years ago"...what was that again? He went to court apparently?

He's talking about when he was a police officer and that's why he knew how the bond appearance would work.

I feel so sorry for the As right now. they were SO desperate to believe her, and believe caylee was coming home.

In this video I think Casey's patience is wearing thin. She's tired of hearing all of this over and over. She's tired of the continued questions about what she knows. SHe "just wants to come home" to help find Caylee.

kc says inmate letter writing has to be supervised, either another lie
or she wrote the letters to other inmates with jb.

She said she never reads papers or articles but last night she read People..... LOL

She is deflecting about helping find Caylee all the time and I do hope the jurors feel the same way.

George and Cindy must've been so confused, not wanting to accept their daughter could ever hurt their grandchild, yet trying to make sense of what was going down. Those poor parents.

Why would she want to read the news when it's bad things about her?

I hope it is abundantly clear to the jury that the architect behind this (besides ICA) is Jose.

Wonder what the jury thinks about all these questions about anyone (the kidnappers) threatening the family and KC just lets them keep on thinking it.

It is so obvious, she is trying to guilt them into getting her out on bail in these videos.

I have to admit that it gives me pleasure to know that she has been in there and miserable this whole time.

LP bailed her out for a short time after this.

#CaseyAnthony Casey "it's not anything you or anyone in the family has done"
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:00 AM

she just wants to get out of there, didnt she at one time want to get out and search for herself.. or something like that? search with JB i cant remember
please someone reach out and help me remember :floorlaugh:

I have visions of her getting out for one day and the whole family helping move the baby to help her get out of this.......

thank goodness it never happened

Yes, JB asked Judge Strickland to let her out so that she and he could "search privately", with no media following!

when she goes into MEGA LIE mode her voice gets a much deeper
frog in the throat sound...

when its normal lie mode - it is almost a regular sound

its the MEGA LIE when the frog throat comes out

#JoseBaez just smiled at me as #CaseyAnthony and #GeorgeAnthony complained about People magazine.
by stevehelling via twitter at 10:01 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member