2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#JoseBaez just smiled at me as #CaseyAnthony and #GeorgeAnthony complained about People magazine.

by stevehelling via twitter at 9:01 AM

George says "When I did the thing I did years ago"...what was that again? He went to court apparently?

Must've been a minor offense (if it even was an offense) since it was quietly addressed and resolved in a judge's chambers.

ICA: It's not anything you or Lee or anyone in the family has done...

All the outside forces are gonna feel dumb when Caylee comes home..

Ya,,Okay

Honestly. Her dad is awesome. I've seen worse. Mine.
♥
If she say's absolutely one more time. I'm going to go insane.

Sponge Bob Square Pants. I still believe Casey was dressing up her daughter as the gray character in that show with the heart on their lip. Gray duck tape and the heart shape sticker.

Great connect the dots in this post. This is new.

Now everybody in the country, will feel dumb about the things they though, said, when Caylee comes home

"Everyone is going to feel dumb when Caylee comes home"

:waitasec: Really?

What's amazing to me is that we're seeing all these new videos now for the first time, and yet we are learning nothing new from them. Casey has absolutely NOTHING to offer beside from the TRUTH, which she will never give.

It is just sickening to know how she played her family like puppets, knowing her daughter was already dead.

Still stunning to think that when this was taped she was still selling the Zanny story as gospel

You know istening to this reminds me with all KC's demandings to just come home, so she can help find her Caylee....Just remember what she actually did do when she DID get out of jail per "Padilla"....Nadda!! other than create yet more drama!!..Sorry may be abit OT :banghead:

when she goes into MEGA LIE mode her voice gets a much deeper
frog in the throat sound...

when its normal lie mode - it is almost a regular sound

its the MEGA LIE when the frog throat comes out

She's very very brazen with her lies. Most brazen with the big whoppers, IMO

These tapes are scaring me. Especially after RHornsby's comments. Did the State really need to show them all in their entirety? They are so bad for ICA - and the fact that JB did not appropriately object. Ugh. Not having a good feeling.
I'm not too worried. I put great weight on Mr Hornsby's legal opinions, but HHJP is a walking law library, and has a exemplary record. I err on the side that HHJP is right and Mr Hornsby is wrong.

She says she can only do so much from "where she's at." Welllll, I remember when she got out, got home, made food for everyone, and, in fact, did NOTHING from where she was.

Well it was hard to help when the court refused to provide her and Jose with secret unmonitored unrecorded searches :banghead:

ICA: It's not anything you or Lee or anyone in the family has done...

And yet you are blaming ALL THREE now for what happened! OMG what a freaking LIAR you are! *must sit on hands and not type anymore*

#CaseyAnthony It is really going to be a challenge for defense to counteract this tape in particular with their theory George is evil
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:03 AM

For those non-alcohol drinkers here, I propose a drinking game for you:

Take a shot every time kc says "Have you found Caylee?" or "Have you gotten any information where Caylee is?" or "Here's some information that might help find her"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member