2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly heartbreaking, that George is BEGGING her to help, and NOTHING!

ICA watching GA jailhouse vid..

Attachments

• ga video.png
    ga video.png
    237.6 KB · Views: 62
  • ga vid tears.png
    ga vid tears.png
    233.6 KB · Views: 70
ICA: I've given you guys everything I have, and then some.

dad IF you want me to help get me out of here!!!

I just can't believe Baez actually re-listened to these tapes before planning/writing his opening statements.
These videos are killing his defence...
George talking about all the missing children, and ICA saying there are so many no one knows about....well the world knows about Caylee, ICA.
George: we love her, we love Caylee, we want you both home. Whatever you can do ICA we need Caylee home.
We need all the cooperation we can get sweetheart.

If this tape doesn't prove to the jury that he didn't molest her or help her with hiding what happened than nothing will.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Jurors are taking notes as they watch this jailhouse video between father and daughter. #CaseyAnthony -fell

It just strikes me now that ICA is essentially saying: I will help lead you to Caylee if you get me out of jail.

I actually believe ICA in these tapes when she says she wants Caylee to come home. Obviously she knows she won't be coming home, but, deep down, there is a tinge of guilt coming out, and she probably wishes she could take back the entire moment, beginning with her fight with her Mom, and the rage that ended Caylee's life.

Her crying is probably out of frustration in that she knows Caylee won't be home, she cannot take back what she's done, and, now that she's in custody, she will be punished for it.

It's so sad on so many levels.

It is so obvious, she is trying to guilt them into getting her out on bail in these videos.

I have to admit that it gives me pleasure to know that she has been in there and miserable this whole time.

She says she can only do so much from "where she's at." Welllll, I remember when she got out, got home, made food for everyone, and, in fact, did NOTHING from where she was.

George willing for the family to go into witness protection if they need to.

So sad

I had forgotten that GA mentioned that the family could be put in Witness Protection program. This is NOT a man who participated in a drowning cover-up!!!

HA!

GA - I hope he (BAEZ) isn't building a reputation for himself!

she just wants to get out of there, didnt she at one time want to get out and search for herself.. or something like that? search with JB i cant remember
please someone reach out and help me remember :floorlaugh:

I have visions of her getting out for one day and the whole family helping move the baby to help her get out of this.......

thank goodness it never happened

Worried that JB is after fame and fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member