2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it creepy when I first saw these videos. My husband is complimentary to our daughters, but never addresses them in that manner. It is weird to me, too.

IMO he's going overboard to try to get her to talk

I just cannot for the life of me figure out how the defense will stick with their opening statement after hearing these tapes again. It makes not a spec of sense. I feel like they have put themselves into a NO WIN situation - unless a juror was deaf, there is no way to take that back so they can build credibility with these jurors.

She KNOWS she's screwed, so she's crying for herself again.

I found it creepy when I first saw these videos. My husband is complimentary to our daughters, but never addresses them in that manner. It is weird to me, too.

My dad was like that with us (there are 6 girls in my family! No boys). I don't see or think it is weird or wrong. I think it is "normal' in some families.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony this is so wrenching. Juror 15 looked sad watching this.

It ALMOST seems like she wants to crack when ICA starts talking about how much GA misses them.

George says everything will be different now. #CaseyAnthony is crying in the courtroom. -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:52 AM

Finally home and caught up with house and yardwork after my 10 day camping trip,managed to basically keep up with my aircard but it's a lot easier at home, don't lose my signal like I did many times on the road.This trial is a doozy,i was literally shocked at the opening statement of Baez.Casey is toast and I think she is starting to see that.I followed the Scott Peterson case and thought there would never be another trial as interesting,boy was I wrong!Casey will be worth many case studies in the future,I have known liars but she takes the cake.Lucky for me that I only have to work weekends now for the rest of June,will be able to watch lots.Lets keep it up SA ,they are putting on a great case so far and I have never seen a lawyer like Baez ever,he is way out of his league.Justice for Caylee!

I can't wrap my head around Casey..she killed her daughter and in the process destroyed the souls of her entire family....and so many other folks who have cared so much for justice for that helpless little angel ^i^ She continued to penetrate the knife into their souls with this "act" that Caylee will come home. ^i^

George sounds so ABUSIVE calling Casey beautiful and telling her he loves her #caseyanthony
6 minutes ago
in reply to ↑

@stevehelling
Steve Helling
@JessieBrewer Some of the jurors seem to echo your sentiments. A few do not look impressed.

She is pressuring GA to bail her out, that's what this "I don't wanna be here when Caylee comes home" is all about.

GA does not know what happened to Caylee, this video confirms that... plus he's still asking her..to talk to people about the baby.

Why would GA be talking about planning a bday party and finding Caylee is he knew she was dead?

ICA is using the find Caylee card to get herself out of jail.

kc "appears" to be tearing up. If she is, it's only because she knows she's screwed.

GA (alone) video visitation with ICA

(ICA is handcuffed during these visits)

GA - doing better now that I can see you. I love you and miss you.

ICA - I love you too.

GA - mom loves you, lee, rest of family. Everyone wants things to work out as quick as possible. Hopefully you can get energy from my voice. We want Caylee back my little doll.

ICA - I know it's a week until Caylee's birthday.

GA - 6 days. I want to have a big party for her.

ICa - I want to be home so that we can do that.

GA - standing in line to see. Angela said she used to work with you at Kodak. Told him she was a fantastic person and something being portrayed about her are wrong. She sends love and prayers.

GA - Have you been talking to JB?

ICA - got to see him last night and he was going to call them today.

GA - Got his voice mail today when called. Haven't talked to him in a few days. The benefit was great. Focus on Caylee.

ICA - As it should be anyway.

GA - All handled nicely and compassionately. We're exhausting every ave we can to bring Caylee home.

GA - Everyone wants to see her back home. We get Caylee home and everything else will be okay.

ICA - I don't care about the other stuff. I want to be there when Caylee gets home.

GA - Life will never be the same again. We've joined a life of missing children. When you get out and Caylee is with us, we're going to be more proactive in finding missing children. All material things really don't matter.

I know she is close. I feel that every night. Moon and stars. Tell her every night we all love her. Doing everything I can to help you and her. I would give my life for you and for her. So would mom. This is destroying your mother. She hurts so much, Maybe we've all been too domineering.

ICA - It's not your fault.

GA - There's times I know you wanted to talk to me. I'll listen more.

(ICA wiping tears in the courtroom)

GA - will you talk to someone else? We've met someone named Scott. He's a remarkable man. His connection, he's with an agency. He's very sympathetic. I believe you would have a connection with him. If you want JB there, fine. But you can talk to someone without him.

ICA - I understand, but things would be easier if I was out. I want to be there when she comes home.

GA - Mom and I have done everything we can financially to help out with this. Year's ago when I did things I did, it was already handled in court. Just know this is reality for us. Wish there was more I could say and do. I would give everything for her, for you. Are you eating?

ICA - as best I can.

George: Tells #CaseyAnthony their effort in finding Caylee and supporting her is draining them
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:53 AM
#caseyanthony Casey is tearing up in court watching this video. She always seems to cry when she see's video of herself crying
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:53 AM
Casey's wiping tears during this George video. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:53 AM

He's trying to get her to talk to Scott. Would he do that if he had anything to do with this?

And she just keeps pushing - get me out NOW.

Tink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member