2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ca will keep going until she sits on the witness stand!

I'm thinking George and Cindy are pretty grateful right about now that these visits were recorded..... probably counting their blessings that Baez's motions to stop them from being recorded failed.

It'll be these videos that help the jury see the truth.

JMHO

What I'm unclear about is....

Is Casey's monitor ONLY transcript? Or is she seeing the video as well? What exactly IS on that monitor. I imagine video also cuz she never looks up and that would be tempting.

Her face is different man.... isn't it? Today.

Caseys reactions shows in the jail tape recordings she is all smiles and telling George how much she loves him and misses him, in the court room she makes faces puckers her lips out and bad looks and I know these jurors see her change of reaction.

The other part I noticed is that she wants to go back home ASAP, well if her father abused her, that is where she would not want to go, I also notice after watching all these tapes and listening to her, she feeds people lines that she knows that they want to hear, she is so very evi! I pray that id she is not convicted of the DP she gets at least LWOP that would work for me also, and that her family nevers goes to visit her her sends her money, what prison would she go to.l

ICA's look says "dang, why didn't I listen to Jose and shut my mouth".

You know? Maybe when one is selecting a defense attorney, one wouldn't choose one recommended by an INMATE!

Unbelievable unraveling of defense.

Aqua

Isn't this is lie too? I thought that her friend recommended him. Maybe I am not remembering correctly, but I thought that his daughter knew her or something. Been a long time. Can someone correct me on this?

I see anger when she shakes her head "testifying" that she doesn't agree with what she has already said on videotape..... Amazing....

I agree there is anger that she cannot control this situation on tape. She cannot weave her web of manipulation on tape. So she expresses anger 'as if what you are all seeing is not true'

#CaseyAnthony Front row jurors two men six women/back row six men three women.

by bobkealing via twitter at 9:24 AM

kc just said something to JB. Wonder if it was "can we fix this?"

I can only hope.

Hey and good morning to my WS lovers!

I just Tuned in. Can someone please let me know in a quick recap what I missed. I would scroll back and find a Chiquita or Wenwe4 post but then i will miss whats going on right now?! The only pertinent info from the videos so far is ICA tells GA he is the BEST father again, and tells CA that GA is the quiet, reserved one who needs time to process things before he reacts.

Did we see casey freak out in her jail vids yet? No

why is the defendant crying already? I'm sure somebody told her to.

My responses in blue.

Casey doesn't want the visit to end. 5 minute warning screen popped up and she said:
"Oh no, are you serious?!"

Not yet, and I thought that video was in July. I hope they didn't decide to skip it since they seem to be showing these tapes in order.

No, it was August, a few days before LP bailed her out.

GA tells ICA that her mom has 'compassion' ... and says he's glad ICA has it, too. He used the wrong word. He was implying persistence or determination -- quite different from compassion - which ICA has NONE of, except for herself, of course.

That lil girl has a name Casey Caylee! I don't like how she keeps saying lil girl.

I don't know how the DT can sit there and not feel like idiots. I ALMOST feel embarrassed for them.,

That's what I was just thinking. I've got the "MOTTS" right now for a number of people. Awkward.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Front row jurors two men six women/back row six men three women.

Why isn't GA slamming KC's head up against a wall now?
Why, why, why?
The guy who was so mad at her and wanted her to make an 'X' on the spot of where to begin looking for Caylee.

Why can't she ever say Caylee's name? :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member