2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey says she loves that little girl more than anything. George says he hopes that wherever she is at that she gets to watch her videos. Casey agrees. George is saying he is doing everything he can to find Caylee.

Casey says, "I know that dad" and continues to sniff and sniff and sniff. She wants to be out there doing what she can. George hopes Jose has not painted other pictures. George says they have not released the tapes, they think we are talking in code. They both agree they are not. Casey says she is giving whatever information she can, doing what she can when they can that people are seeing what they want to see.

There is NO WAY that jury could believe that this man abused this girl or that he was there when the baby drowned and disposed of her. NO WAY.

After all these lies the jury must really know by now so soon that this woman is guilty of not only murdering her daughter but the slow torturous murder of her family.

MO

In the video Casey just said "I love that little girl more than anything" THEN in the courtroom, Casey smirked at herself for saying it!! ANyone else see that?

Yes, I saw that look several times - not sure if it is a smirk - it is a very unusual facial grimace that's for sure... would love Dr. Lillian Glass' to comment on what it means.

He tiptoes around the sociopath because he doesn't want to set her off and have it on video. He knows this video is evidence.

I agree there is anger that she cannot control this situation on tape. She cannot weave her web of manipulation on tape. So she expresses anger 'as if what you are all seeing is not true'

Spot ON.
I fully expect JB to argue or at least insinuate that somehow these tapes have been altered. (Despite the stipulation that it TRUE).

I don't know about that. I lived in toxic atmosphere similar to this as a teen. I was the scapegoat and their son never did anything wrong. The family was ''perfect'' and often used the same tones as the Anthony's in the video. They kept everything hidden behind closed doors and kept their public faces on even on the phone.
The voices all sound phony to me, in these videos. I don't know whether they KNOW they are being recorded, but it's possible they might have been alerted to a chance of it. OR, they are so paranoid about guards being able to listen in, they are keeping up the 'good family' facade.

I don't believe for one minute they don't know Caylee is really dead in this video. They are pleading for help (to lead them to the body?) and she is pleading to get out.

oh wait...George is now saying, 'if this gets out I don't care but...' talking about America's Most Wanted...

SO THEY KNEW THIS WAS BEING RELEASED ALL ALONG?!?!? :maddening:

Thank you for your response. I am so sorry that you experienced this pain in your life. It is nice to know that all of us who have experienced dysfunctional families in our lives have not gone on to murder our children.
Most of us love them beyond ourselves and beyond the hurt we faced.

GA: *disappointed* "You're not dropping addresses and names, I know that..."

He is frustrated when 1 minute warning comes up.

GA: "Arrgh, come on! Come on! Come on..."

Just because you have an hour, doesn't mean you need to take an hour.

Casey does so much talking and is so not real in these videos. It really makes me dislike her more the phoney way she conducts herself. It is just all more lies and she is filling in with her lies. All about Casey.

If only she really did love and miss Caylee.

What I'm unclear about is....

Is Casey's monitor ONLY transcript? Or is she seeing the video as well? What exactly IS on that monitor. I imagine video also cuz she never looks up and that would be tempting.

Her face is different man.... isn't it? Today.

Whats on her monitor is what is "published" - these videos, the surveillance videos the other day, the text msgs

ICA - Situation here is what it is. Just worried about Caylee and you guys.

GA - We've lost weight due to stress but we are doing the best we can. We just do what we can. Going at it 24 hours a day. No stone unturned. Went into Caylee's room today. Wish I could have brought you something from there. Went into your room and walked around and said a couple of extra prayers that you would be coming home soon. Because there is a lot of love in your heart for your daughter and all of us. That's evident in the house. I miss you sweetie.

ICA - I miss you too.

GA - I miss your hug, that squeeze, that papa joe. I'm sorry I've been so tough sometimes.

ICA - It's not your fault. We all do things out of love.

GA - Tough love.

ICA - you know how much I've loved you, you'll always be my buddy besides my dad.

GA - I know

ICA - I love that little girl more than I thought I could love anything in this world.

(ICA crying in court - at least wiping her eyes)

GA - Got postcard from a former teacher. Means a lot for people to reach out. Doesn't want to say her name. Your friends are getting media phone calls.

ICA - It's not right, not what it should be. That notice they made me file about visitation. They made me be very specific.

GA - It's great to have friends come show their support for you.

ICA - I don't want anyone else being put through this.

GA - We're a lot tougher than people think we are.

ICA - I got my strength from you, from mom, from lee, from Caylee especially. I feel like I held back love from you - but I don't want to hold back.

GA - People with weeks old babies showed up at benefit Some people traveled 2.5 hours to get there. Just remarkable.

ICA - I'm glad there are so many people offering support for our family, for Caylee.

GA - People have big hearts and see that she needs love, support and prayer. Caylee needs that. From all over the world.

ICA - I've been getting letters from all over the country.

GA - Just remarkable - all the stuff. Just worried about you. If something pops into your head.

ICA - I will tell you as soon as possible. That's why I called Lee yesterday. I was afraid last night it was so late that he wouldn't get my message, but he came at 11:00 and stayed until 12:00.

GA - Did you meet the other gentlemen Lee brought?

ICA - Yea, I saw him in Court, his name is Mike Walsh.

GA - I reached out to John Walsh. Hope to meet with him Monday of this week. All stops. Whatever we can do. Not in it for the media exposure. A club of missing children that none of us wanted to join. In it for life.

ICA - Absolutely. There are 1000s of kids that are missing that don't get any exposure (bet she thought Caylee'd be one)

GA - Everyone offering support.

(George and Cindy in courtroom)

GA - I've got a light purple bracelet that says help find caylee.com. It's on the web site. There's a trust fund for her. It's just for Caylee. All the funds that come in go to this. Mom and I are doing what we can to get you out.

ICA - I know you are.

GA - Never a moment that we don't try a little harder. Mom's been through a lot. She was sick last night, not feeling great today, but you can't stop her.

ICA - Of course. She'll keep going.

GA - Yea, don't tell her you can't do something, just like you. Glad you have that from your mom.

GA - when I leave I have media outside. Going to tell you I had a fantastic visit with you and gave you all love, suppor.

ICA - I know, but other people will be seeing this on tv later.

GA - Asked media to be compassionate. Give me a moment to think. Didn't know what I was going to say other than I love you, I need you home, I love my daughter. Nothing is scripted.

ICA - It never has been. We all love that little girl. I love her again. We all love her more than possible.

GA - Hope she's being loved and fed and being able to watch her videos. I wish this person would get her back to her family. I'm doing everything I can to find yer.

ICA - I know you are dad.

GA - I'm going places, doing what I can.

ICA - I know, I've told you guys what I can, what I know, what I'm able to say. I want to do everything I can.

GA - I'm hoping JB has painted pictures of what might happen.

ICA - Trust me he has.

GA - They haven't released phone conversations with us, just Lee. Think we are speaking in code.

ICA - We're not. I'm giving what ever info I can through this or another outlet. People are seeing what they want to see.

GA - the corrections department is releasing what it wants to release

1 minute left

ICA - Just know how much I love you guys and miss you. I love and miss Caylee. I know she will be okay. I can feel it.

GA - I want to here her say Jo Jo swim, walk. I want to do everything I can and more.

ICA - Be strong dad, know how much I love you and can't wait to see you

End of tape.

KC shows NO SHAME or embarrassment over this exposure of her web of lies and deceit. It's absolutely chilling. Most people caught in a lie will cast their eyes down, or shift uncomfortably --- something! She's mouthing platitudes, saying things she knows should be said, but obviously means none of them. And she is NOT crying. I'm watching her closely, and every time she wipes under her eyes, she presses HARD - it's a deliberate attempt to redden that area or irritate it. She knows when she should appear upset or teary to accompany the situation or act she's engrossed in, and she does this because she cannot cry when she doesn't feel anything.

Her real tears on the videos are due to being upset at what she's "going through" and an attempt to manipulate her family. She knows her tears usually buy her what she wants when used against them.

#CaseyAnthony George says he wants to hear Caylee say; "Jo jo swim? Jo Jo got to mail?" Jo Jo was her nickname for him.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:29 AM

Oh, URP!
So glad that is over.
"Stay strong." Sounded like a scene from a movie.

She's really loving this movie. She thinks she should be nominated for an Oscar.
It's her narcissism sneaking out. Rarely do they get the opportunity to view themselves in action via video recordings. Compare it to when they look at photos of themselves. It's always about them. The big cheesy, phooey smile ICA does.

recess 10 mins. Next and last video will be 45 mins long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member