2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA shows zero remorse during taping and now, knowing all the money,time, care,and energy shown by the community to find her non-missing child All this taken away from a truly missing child somewhere. disgusting, selfish-- a new low in my eyes. imo

Did she just say, "I love that little girl again"? Again? As in, there was a time that I didn't love her but then she died and stopped bothering me?

In the video Casey just said "I love that little girl more than anything" THEN in the courtroom, Casey smirked at herself for saying it!! ANyone else see that?

#CaseyAnthony up soon-Cindy/mom says "she drowned in the pool, that's the newest story out there." Casey's response: "surprise surprise"
by kerrynbc via twitter at 10:24 AM

George says I love you, I need you, I want my grand daughter in the video. one juror is watching #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:26 AM

Isn't this is lie too? I thought that her friend recommended him. Maybe I am not remembering correctly, but I thought that his daughter knew her or something. Been a long time. Can someone correct me on this?

ICA got the recommendation for Jose Baez from other inmates at the jail. 3 or 4 IIRC. Honest!!!

Holy moly, did you see that smirk in court when she said on the video "I love that little girl more than anything?" It was like "Oh yeah, whatever...."

"that little girl"

omg, i just want to tear my hair out. they all repeatedly say that instead of Caylee

Very very interesting to see ICA's lack of "self grooming" and how she has barely touched her hair or clothes once while these videos play...... she is captivated like I've never seen her before.

I keep expecting her to jump up and say "Stop! I'm guilty. This was all me and I can't let my family suffer anymore"....and then I remember this is Casey Anthony we're watching, and we wouldn't be watching her right now if she were that kind of person.
It's sadder than sad.

ICA: I love that little girl...
ICA: We all love that little girl...

KC always sounds soooo bored when replying to GA. Like hurry the heck up and talk about me. All that sighing.

The kids dad, who at the beginning, during OS by the DT, thought she was going to walk and knew little except that I said she was guilty just said that "Every time she says "Absolutely" it sounds like an audible eye roll."

"that" little girl...
"that" little girl...
"that" little girl...

I'm trying to refrain from posting, I know you all have a lot to read but........

This is disgusting. What a disgrace to the memory of Adam Walsh and other missing and murdered children to have wasted the time, money, and resources to search for Caylee. She knew she was dead. How does she think the jury is going to view that? That she was willing to do that to her family, friends, LE, and others who expended all that time and energy looking for Caylee?

"Ohhh, I guess we'll be seeing all this later"

So they went in there to emphasize how great they are, and are performing for the media... :sick:

:sick::banghead:

She is so beyond Evil satan may be out of a job soon

If I hear "That Little Girl" one more time I'll scream............she was their little Caylee.........their baby girl..........their little angel..............THAT is just impersonal and unloving

ICA has aged twenty five years since these videos were filmed.

On/off topic - I forgot about Holly. Where did she go??

NOTE TO FOXORLANDO - move that Caseycam over so I can see Jose too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid