2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey

Mason tells Beasley "I'm over here" and motions w his hand to look over at him nit [not] at jury. Judge Perry says Mr Mason and shakes his head No
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPad

:rolleyes:

I much, much, prefer JB doing the questiontioning. CM comes off as just plain mean and condescending.

Ok Mason, your first name is not Perry. The jury is not going to like you bullying the pretty lady Detective who sticks up for battered families.

Wow, he is hostile.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony juror 15 woman looked down and smiled at Mason trying to tell detective to look at him.

I love how she continues to speak to the jury. lol.

Wow! I can't imagine the jury likes the bullying that CM is doing. It's not like she's a hostile witness or being evasive.

Oooh I like this woman. She isn't easily flappable (if that's a word). And she seems SMART.

Way to alienate the jury!

They like being addressed respectfully (is my guess).

Mr Mason is VERY COMBATIVE IMO
not good being combative towards a woman in front of a jury made up a quite a few Mr Mason..tsk tsk IMO

I continue to be mystified by this snarky approach on cross by the DT. I fail to see how it helps their client in any way. In fact, I think it might be hurting. imo

OMG! Cheney Mason has the worst court room manners I have ever seen! The jury must despise him. He is sealing Casey's fate for sure. Why must he be so gruff and ignorant?

Cross of Witness Beasley by CM.

She did not have details before going to house. She did not know about the prior investigation. She knew there was an active initial investigation regarding a missing child.

She was asked to go to the house to collect certain items.

CM wanting her to look at him when answering, not the jury.

She was sent to collect the car. It was her job to seal it and oversee that it went to the Sheriff's office. This involved putting evidence tape across each opening, including the trunk. She personally did it.

She did not recall if she smelled any odor from the trunk that day.

She did not open the computer at all. Turned it over to Ms. Kahn (sp).

No further questions by CM. No redirect by LDB

Witness excused.

of all things, they have to worry about..he's poking her about whom she's looking at? really dude?

Ahhhhaaa..Mason wanted her to say "No Mr Mason" when answering him..she did not ...she just said No Sir..
good for you Girl.....

Is it okay for me to say I despise CM with a passion? Big bully!!!!! :mad:

LOL - she is really annoying Mason because when she answers his questions, she deliberately turns and speaks her answers to the jury.

Mason has moved away from the podium so he will be within range of where she is looking - too funny.
Oops - Mr. Mason had to walk back to the podium to look at his notes.

Why do I suspect Yuri has had a word with her about turning to the jury when she answers. Oh she's a sharp one - was that a question? - such as?
Not putting up with Mason's nonsense...

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Det. Beasley continues to turn fully toward jury every time she answers

I think CM just lost major points with the jury. What strategic purpose did he achieve with being rude, condescending, and generally belligerent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1