2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM doing everything in his power to get her to stop looking at the jury.

Also he's not talking into teh mic.

CM bullying the detective about where she's looking, but I don't think he's rattled her.

The jury is not going to like Mason badgering this witness not to look at the jury but look at him.

CaseyAnthony Cheney scolds Beasley for looking at jury while answering questions. Judge says..."All she needs to do is answer questions"

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:50 AM

CM just told witness "I'm over here". Was this done to get her to stop looking at the jury?

what is their problem with witnesses addressing the jury?

OH MY...the DT is getting testy...telling this detective, I'm over here because she is addressing the jury....FGS....they are really going to be loathed by this jury...too bad, so sad...NOT///:loser:

CM - "I'm over here." Treating the witness like a child, doesn't like her looking at the jury when she speaks.

she is addressing the jury and it's making chaney mad. haha she is getting under his skin and chaney is going to come across as badgering again. she is good

This gal is so sharp! She must've learned from Yuri Melich how to be a stellar witness. She's giving Cheney Mason a run for his money. I'm LMAO!!!!

OMG! CM... really?!

Can he possibly be just a bit more abrasive? /s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads